No income and need money and job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Preta1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: No income and need money and job

Post by Preta1 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Hello, I am trying to find a program or location that will be able to give me assistance on my utility bill. They have disconnected my electric and at this moment I am unable to pay. I am unemployed and seeking for a job. I have a 5 year old in my home and no income at this moment. If you are able to contact me back with some information on bill paying services, employment, or anything I would greatly appreciate it. THANK YOU.

Rested

Post by Rested » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:04 am

Hello, my name is Jandira I'm writing this message on behalf of financial assistance for housing and in need or an income. I have been in my current apartment for 1 year and 8 months and because I am a victim of sexual assault it's hard trying to find financial and emotional stability as my court case is still pending and dragging it has a high effect on me. I’ve never been assisted or helped to a degree where I'm free to live and express feeling secure. A stable job is something I’m wrestling with and going back for my GED which found a way to fund me for. I’ve been trying to get on my feet for a while now. It's to a point where I need not to feel ashamed to ask for assistance or money from a job. I'm worried because we were treated unfairly and because we're young we get taken advantage of and I'm due to leave my apartment in 2 months and I can't help paying my rent for this month due on Friday the 10th. I don't know how to word this, but I am under a lot of emotional and financial debt and I don't want to be another misheard victim.

Buddha Relax

Post by Buddha Relax » Fri May 22, 2020 6:02 pm

I am an elderly widow--I am all alone here in Pasco county FL.--I need assistance paying some bills because I have no money right now and no job. Apparently, I have been exploited (spelling error) by a friend of 12 years.
I won't have any money for 3 weeks and I have large bills due now and no money or job. My dog has no food, but I have called the pet food pantry. I have never had this problem before + I need help now. Please tell me what to do. Thank you.
I would prefer if you could call me and we could do this by phone, so I don't have to check my email all the time. I just have a simple set up here--and don't know when you would be writing me back.