Artwork funding

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Cardinals
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Artwork funding

Post by Cardinals »

I am looking to find funding for my artwork. I am an artist that is in need. I currently am working on my art to support my family after a massive layoff within my company. I am looking to seek funding that will help sustain my day to day operations and allow me the ability to create art and give art. My goal is to find a way to make art and give back to society. Through donations, education, charity funding, sponsoring an organization where I can donate my time and skills to help. I recently lost my job and need funds to get my artwork selling. I have found work but I am struggling to pay my bills and get caught up. Please let me know how I can get relief. I am an artist and can create art to be donated to local communities/charities. Please let me know how I can give back.
DuhDuh

Re: Artwork funding

Post by DuhDuh »

Hello, I just recently lost my job and I am a single mother; my son is 6 and is severely autistic. Now my only income is for artwork. I lost my job due to my child care circumstances and I am falling behind on rent. I will receive a three day notice to pay or quit today. My child support case was recently closed, and I am relying on my son's SSI to pay what I can.
I just got rehired on a new job and haven't received a pay check yet. What is coming is only $600.00 my rent is $990.00.
I don't feel comfortable calling around asking my community for money. I've never been in this situation before with no job and only a small income coming in from selling my artwork. Please if you know of any direct number I could contact I would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Artwork funding

Post by Admin »

We do have a list of websites that allow people to sell art for extra cash. They can be a great place for side gig type jobs or some extra income. Some may lead to full time opportunities too....it is worth a shot anyway. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cash.html