Sample article for you

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Michelson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sample article for you

Post by Michelson »

Please provide more specific information on writing a sample article for your company, such as subject matter. I am also interested in answering calls from my home. I am 44 years old and disabled with no access to transportation in a very rural area and cannot provide enough income with my disability to pay my expenses. I have reliable access to the internet and a good machine running a Linux operating system to work from home with. Any information provided would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sample article for you

Post by Admin »

Subject matter? You should be able to tell them from the website. Answer calls we do not provide. Apply for a job. Then try this for the freelance writing jobs. Maybe another company will have an opportunity for you.
Michelson wrote:Please provide more specific information on writing a sample article for your company, such as subject matter. I am also interested in answering calls from my home. I am 44 years old and disabled with no access to transportation in a very rural area and cannot provide enough income with my disability to pay my expenses. I have reliable access to the internet and a good machine running a Linux operating system to work from home with. Any information provided would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Newburgh

Re: Sample article for you

Post by Newburgh »

I have received a 5 day notice to vacate my premises as I cannot afford to pay my rent and I want to send you a sample article of my writing. My partner has a loss of income. We also have a 600 water bill that is now due and if not paid can be grounds for eviction as well. I also have an outstanding child care bill that is over 1000.00 that I am unable to pay and without paying it I do not have anyone to care for my children and would be unable to work other than a writing job. I am in desperate need for any type of help. Thank you in advance.