Needing a work legitimate work from home job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
jwgddg
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Needing a work legitimate work from home job

Post by jwgddg »

I am looking for a legitimate work from home job. I am trying to make extra monies to pay bills and not get behind on anything due to I am the only one working at this time. I do not wish to take out any loans due to I did that once before and it was more debt than it was to help! Any suggestion on legitmate work from home positions? :?:
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Needing a work legitimate work from home job

Post by Admin »

There are legitimate work from home jobs, that are free to sign up for. I think trying products is the best, and I recommend online market research/trying products, but there are other options. ABC News wrote an extensive, detailed article about how the programs work, how many people have success with market research (and there is a link to the ABC News Article from the site below), and how in fact you can make some extra cash

It is fairly easy to make $5 - $100 per month, but if you put in more time and really focus on it, some people can make a few hundred or more per month, and if you turn it into a business and make even more.
What you do is you just sign up to try offers or test products. If you like them, great. Keep them, maybe pay a feee. However, if you do not like the service then cancel them after a week or so if not interested. Basically no downside as there is no fees or costs to try.

You should definitely sign up for multiple companies, and here are the top companies on this site. Try cashcrate, fusioncash, and others. The ABC news article is also here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... elp_w.html

Good luck.
B Reserve

Post by B Reserve »

Hello, I was reading your article and decided to take a chance and email you. I am a 45 year old male who has a wife and 3 year old daughter. I am unemployed and disabled. I have applied for disability and waiting for court date. I am in desperate need of help with bills, medicine, and also need surgery for a hernia. I can find no one to help and was wondering if you have some opportunities for me. I'm very interested in working some from home to make a little money but seem to find only scams on internet. Can you give me some legit opportunities? I from Fresno California and desperately need help. Thanks for your time.
ZZTopper

Post by ZZTopper »

I am in need of some emergency assistance. I haven't been working for over a year due to two static nerves and digestive problems with diverticulitis that won't go away. I do not get disability and my husband was arrested after my sister reported him for assaulting me. He was the one paying the bills and now l can't pay the rent. I'm really scared and don't know what to do. I called and spoke to someone over the phone connected with this website and she gave me three possible resources. I am afraid others that are more familiar with receiving benefits will get assistance before I do. I am also suffering from anxiety right now so it’s hard for me to take direction or make sense of things at times. I need to find a way to make some income, but I am physically limited. Are there any resources that can help me find work from home?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, we doubt these work at home jobs can pay for all of those expenses and needs you have. That is an extensive list. This jobs are good to supplement your income and bring in a little extra money. They are not intended to be your primary source of money. With that being said, there are some Mystery Shopping companies that are based in California. Maybe they would be good options for you. They don't require tons of experience and may bring in a few extra dollars for you. Read more details on the shopping jobs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _home.html
Osborne

Post by Osborne »

I have gone thru your site over and over but can never find any links, phone numbers or emails as to where I can apply or get an actual list of At Home Jobs. I desperately need something to work at home and start making money like with in the next week.
I am in dire need to work but physically can not. I was injured on my previous job and the injury I received has multiplied to other health problems over the year.
I am also on the verge of having utilities shut off and be evicted. I have gone to CEO for help for Rent, but also need help for water, electric and phone.
If you can send me actual businesses, websites or emails of businesses that are looking to hire people to work at home I would greatly appreciate it. I have gone thru your site with all the tabs.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
SteveKerr

Post by SteveKerr »

Good morning,
I have been struggling for a couple of months now and I have turned every way possible to get back on my feet financially. I decided to research other possibilities of assistance and resources where I can get help. I am a single mom to a beautiful four year old with no state assistance to programs such as the SNAP or Cash Assistance, Housing and Child Support. I am however grateful that the Department of Social Services extended my Husky Insurance to another year.
I also care for my brothers who are now living with me and we help each other the best way we can, but we still struggle to make ends meet. I found the site to needhelpayingbills.com and discovered so many resources and information that was trusting and reliable. I contacted the Salvation Army where I volunteer during the holiday season and they were able to help me get in touch with Energy Assistance for my utility bills and I was on the list for the food pantry. I also became interested in extra income and found work about the ""Write "simple" online articles for Website Owners"" section; I am interested in writing and would like to help needhelppayingbills.com. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

'that is just one of the many [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/free_m ... ideas.html]money making ideas[/url] we have listed on the website. In fact we have dozens of websites, positions, tips, phone apps and more. Check out the site for writing and other opportunities.
SteveKerr wrote:I also became interested in extra income and found work about the ""Write "simple" online articles for Website Owners"" section; I am interested in writing and would like to help needhelppayingbills.com. Thank you for your time.
Spinella

Post by Spinella »

To whom it may concern,
     Good Evening, my name is Kimberly and I am looking for a legitimate work from home/remote work in TN please? I only liked one year having my bachelor's in Healthcare Management but due to the online college I attended it was not affordable. In the past I have had experience in customer service, and making reservations at Days Inn. I have plenty of computer skills with software and I learn new software and many other computer skills quickly. I look forward to hearing back from you and I hope you are having a Blessed Sunday Evening. God Bless.
ParisF

Post by ParisF »

I just read the webpage regarding "Legitimate work from home jobs and ways to make money" and it said we could contact this email if we wanted additional information. My partner is disabled (as of 14 months ago, hopefully temporary but so far not much progress) and it will be ~150 days until her social security disability case even gets reviewed, much less approved and processed. I make good money and help when I can, but I don't make enough for two people - she is absolutely drowning in student loans, both public and private.
We will be looking into several of your legitimate work from home suggestions and really appreciate how much actual information is provided. Anyway, we live in Kansas but move to Missouri in 30 days, and it's making it hard to apply for programs since we don't have a clear address. I will apply her for food stamps once we move too.
My Daddy

Post by My Daddy »

Hello,
My name is Chrystal. I am looking for legitimate work preferably from my home as I have 2 children. I am married and we recently had our 14th year of marriage anniversary. A couple years ago I had a unfortunate accident that unfortunately led me to brain surgery and in the end I found out that I now have Epilepsy. My Amazing Husband has been supporting the four of us through this all.
I was layed off my last job 14 years ago while pregnant with my first child and have not been able to get a job since. (Certainly not for lack of me trying).
Three years later we had another baby. Both healthy and happy but after several interviews I was still unable to be hired for a new job. I've been trying my hardest but still have not been even given a chance to even try to show I've got worth in the work force. Although I'm unable to drive, and I HAVE to be home when my children are home or if they need me while at school I am able to use a computer and phone. So I need a work from home job that is legit and not a scam. Although it has been quite a while since I've worked on the floor. I do have some experience! I just would love for someone to please give me a chance so I can prove that I still have it in me to truly get that job done. Thank You.