Bad police issue

State and local government assistance programs.
Adamslaw
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Bad police issue

Post by Adamslaw »

To whom this may concern:
Hello. I have been the target of a horrible landlord-tenet dispute that is still going on even after I was evicted 2 months ago after the police came in.
This started back in June 2018. I had just recently got out Of a really bad divorce to a man I was married to for 25 years and had three children with.
I went from living in a good part of Marietta and a bread split level home to getting only $600 a month in alimony.
I was supposed to live off of the $600 a month while my husband grossed over $1800 a week! At the age of 44 I had to figure out how I was supposed to make it on $600 a month and I couldn’t get a livable apartment place around.
The area I live in for $600 a month that didn’t have bugs or light Fixtures on the walls or was in a really bad part of town with lots of police around town. As I have stated I have three children and these this was not suitable living conditions for them & myself. I had a friend that lives on Fairground property in Washington County Ohio and he had told me that I could move in with him because I cannot afford to live on my end and I wasn’t getting any assistance of HUD because I didn’t get my kids enough percentage of the time I was getting no help whatsoever.
So, I ended up moving in with my friend and I lived with him for quite some time until I decided to buy a camper of my own .when I bought this camper I stayed on the Fairground property. In the meantime, The Washington county fair was underway it went from September 1-5.
So what they did was they moved all of the tenants out into a field welfare was underway we all stayed out there the pipelines and myself  among other tenants that live there on the property stayed out there in the field until the Fair was over. The fair board moved everyone back to the pavement into the front of the skating rink and of the fairgrounds except for me and my roommate we were stuck out there in the field for months and unbeknownst to me we would be out there for winter months too.
In the meantime I started getting visits daily visits from a member on the fair board. He would come out and out to the field where I was the only camper out in the field and deliver my mail handler my mail which wasn’t his job description this would’ve been the treasurers job description with the secretary and on her name was Debbie. She is the only one who delivered the mail and made sure that we got our mail because again we’re clear out there in the middle the field with police not around us. In the meantime this certain number would come walking out to the field and we do this every day this went on for about three weeks and where he would make a proposal to me About moving my camper to his property and living on his property with him and his children because he was just recently divorced and we found out that we had the same attorneys.
So, he proceeded to help make this proposal to me and told also told me that if I got my roommates belongings made him without forced to move out that he would take back that was another condition he would take my camper and put it on his property.  However, I did not take him up on his offer and two days later ,I received a Snapchat from this same person and it was a picture of himself naked touching his anatomy I am mediately screenshot it the picture and blocked him from all of my social sites.
Well he realized I screenshot it because it says on Snapchat if you screenshot a picture or not he tells the other person so he knew I screenshot the picture and after that things just got really crazy at that point , Only my roommate and I knew who this person was I never mentioned his name I never stated his name to anyone on the share board or anywhere else because of the fact that he had children that was around the same age as my children and they knew each other so I was going to drop it and not say anything but the harassment continued. He didn’t send any more naked pictures after that but He slandered my name something horrible around the Fairground. It got to be so bad that I finally filled out a police report I went down to the station and I reported to the office or what it happened he proceeded to tell me that it’s not against the law to send somebody over the age of 18 I need a picture of themselves if that person that’s receiving that picture is over the age of 18 you can sit in adults in this acceptable until what someone files a replace report and says they don’t want to see these pictures anymore and then if there’s any more pictures after that they can be charged with telecommunication harassment.
So, I felt like the only choice I had was to file this report about the certain individual and that was the first time I ever even said his name out loud & it was to the Marietta city Police Department. I was treated very bad at the police station and it was clear to me that they didn’t want to proceed with us and complaint but I was filing on that they were very rude and they made me feel very uncomfortable and I just felt like nothing was going to be done about it like it was a joke almost. Around 3 to 4 days after I filed the report our water got shut off in our camper. Now prior to all this we were caught up on rent and we are paying it monthly like we were supposed to according to our rent it was supposed to be $450 a month all utilities paid. When we went out into the field they were no longer take her money but then they would tell everyone on the grounds that we Refused to pay which was a lie my roommate and I both attempted to make payments while we were out there in the field and no one will take our money nor would they discuss anything with us regarding us living there .We had a water shut off for at least 31 days now I don’t know if anyone has looked in the camper for very long but not having water is a very big issue and bathing, cooking ,drinking and using the restroom. In the meantime, of all this going on, a state Highway patrol officer that is from Marietta and is good friends with several people on the fair board including the man that continually harassed me. I had four Occupants in my vehicle including myself And I got pulled over by the police for running a red light the officer proceeded to put me through a grueling 2 1/2 hour sobriety test along with me blow into the breathalyzer three different times and it would read 0.00.

However the police officer arrested me on the spot took me to jail and pounded my vehicle and All of my documents that were in the vehicle with me had a fine and way home because I was being arrested and taken to jail now the car that I was driving still to this present day is in pounded it’s been over a year I got pulled over September 9, 2018 my vehicle saver is still at the towing service to my knowledge I think that Possibly my vehicle has been auctioned off so for us to obtain water we had to walk a long distance in the middle of winter is in the middle of some really cold months and my roommate and I walked with jugs empty not jugs am at two in front of the fairgrounds where we proceeded to get our water and that is how we did not eat and use the restroom and everything that we had a deal that require water but ,in the meantime, I couldn’t as a mother allow my children to come and visit me which is living in the conditions that we were living in.
There was sewage coming up out of our yard and it was around our camper where it stunk so bad getting out of the smell and I am again didn’t have any water on for cooking or bathing and unless we walked out there to the front of the fairgrounds and got it so add out of my unconsciousness I could allow my children to come see me and I only got to see them  two days a week and every other weekend.

I remember one of the days that it was really bitter cold is no middle of winter that I have never been at home before my life nor have I sent them the win was just rude with me through the camper is my first winter living in a camper I didn’t have the experience that a lot of people have been living in a camper because I don’t live in the camper a few months and I definitely didn’t live in a camper during any more months so I was just taken aback by everything and when I try to reach out for help I called Legal Aide services because in the meantime I’m fighting an ova case And my attorney for my OVI case was aware of how much money that I had and he took every last bit of my savings that I had to live on. So, I tried to get some legal representation to no avail I would hit a wall every single time I will try to find someone to represent me against these people on the fair board. I tried Legal Aide out of Athens Ohio and I spoke with a Peggy Lee she was an attorney for Legal Aide.
I told him my story she was very rude and demeaning and just downright cruel she informed me that she was not going to take my case and basically sorry about your luck. So then I attempted to call people that I know around the area politicians and again lawyers I will get the same thing every time whenever talk to someone and it would either be it was a conflict of interest on the lawyers part because I did some kind of work for the fairgrounds or it would be with the politicians it was that the fairgrounds was there an entity and they didn’t answer to anyone I’ve always thought that all of us have someone we have to answer to but I guess that The fair board Numbers are there any entity and they don’t have to answer to anyone for anything even if it is illegal.
Or unlawful or discriminatory or whatever the reason maybe. I first contacted the  mayor of our town to no avail I went to the county commissioners state representatives all the way to the attorney general’s office with the same response with all of them are there any entity sorry there’s nothing we can do. I also called a fair housing at their house not and I also contacted the Civil Rights Commission and several other organizations out there because it started Getting even worse for us. The treasure her name is Debbie proceeded to call my roommates employer and told his employer that he was no longer a tenant on the grounds of Washington County fair grams and that they wanted them to stop sending his mail to the fairgrounds they also stop sending mine too so I called the Postal Service in Columbus and I spoke with them and the Postal Service had me down as a completely different address.
Also we had been getting our mail there for a long time there shouldn’t of been any question as to where our mail was supposed to go considering the one member that would walking out to the middle of the field now he knew we were out there so Shirley she did to. They would intercept her mail I would get packages from FedEx that would never arrive and then when I would call and report them stolen or lost the Fed ex company had traced it by satellite track of my satellite that is indeed a ride at the fairgrounds I package them and that it was signed for by member on the fair board. This can continue for quite some time and it was a nightmare trying to get my papers for court and for my attorneys and everything that was going on with me at the time because the Postal Service was being told that we no longer live there when we did.
So to make matters worse I was now told by Peggy Lee the attorney for Legal Aid the one that’s not taking my case, That we were legally not allowed to have any contact with any of their board members at all for any reason and we were not allowed to go into the office and get our mail.  We had to figure out some way to get our mail at the attorneys office for the fairgrounds and we had to find transportation there and back from the attorneys office within a certain timeframe while their office was open my roommate was working at the time and it was almost impossible For him to get there during business hours and while this is going on we still have no water and our sewer lines and then coat and their sewage still seeping out of the ground and it was a really bad time. I was missing my children considerably I had never been away from them since birth and this was a huge transition for me and then everything else on top of that was more than I could handle and my roommate also. There was a lot more things that happened in that with down I’m not going to get into all of them over this email I just want you to get the overall story of what I’m trying to tell you happened. I’m A caregiver and I ended up taking a lady in That had  several strokes. she was paralyzed on her left side and she also had one lung, COPD .
Well I knew in order for us to get the OK to let her move in with us we were going to have to be out of the field because like I said she was paralyzed on her left side. Like I said I’m skipping over some of my story but basically I had to get the OK from the fair board members in order to let her move in with me and my roommate. So, the fair board members wanted to meet me and my roommate and they wanted to discuss how they were going to make it handicapped safe for my new roommate that had all of the health conditions that she was facing daily. We had a meeting and the fair board asked me What is it that you want and I said I want to pay rent and to be treated like everyone else That lives here gets when they pay their rent
I want to hand you $450 and make sure my water stays on I had proper sewage because in the meantime I neglected to mention this, my Holding tank Got stolen. I informed them I just basically wanted everybody else wanted there on the property nothing more except for letting my room and get in my room at the OK to look at with me on the camper that I said was mine but I was paying for the lot. So we signed the contract the contract stating that I wanted everything I just said when I pay my rent I want all utilities included a cow it’s supposed to be and I want my waters to stay on and a proper sewage and I also wanted the number that sent me the picture To be fired I didn’t think there was any reason he needed to work there & especially with children. So, they agreed to my terms I agree there’s and we signed a contract. However, the contract that they sent to their attorney and  to the judge was a completely different Contract this contract that they disclosed was the wrong one or an altered one. Because in the original contract that I had it had listed the employees name that was harassing me and it said his name and it said out from that that he was to be terminated. So, once I found this out that nine or 10 months Had went by and this whole time working at the fairgrounds to and never did get fired. This enrage me everything that these people have done to me over these last few months and they can’t even keep their end of the bargain as far as the contract is concerned and wasn’t concerned about all the little kids and all that females that would  be affected by this decision.  In the meantime, my camper was getting drug into all the timelines will be incurred water lines were cut my sewage lines were cut once again I am a tractor in the fair board and ran into the side of my camper & dented it very badly.   Anyone could tell by looking at what had caused the dent of my camper because of where the    Tire marks sat on the camper.
Because of my attorney taking all my money I haven’t had the money to put into my camper. I also feel the motion that I had on outside of my camper a metal piece that covers the crawlspace that lead into my camper underneath my bed.
I would notice when I would leave and then I will come back things were just different in my camper. I knew someone had been in there my blinds would be left open over the lights would be on or just something to where  I knew I had turn the lights out and I put things away prior to me leaving the camper. I figured this member had put someone up to bring in my camper to find the original contract. This is most of my story and you get the jest of what I’m trying to tell you and what I’m trying to say happened to me and my roommate my name has been slandered my name has been trapped in a mad people on the property or look at me like I was some kind of tramp Because that is what these members were saying about me to everyone. Two months ago I got evicted from the campground for Good because I was unwilling to give them that money for going against the world on the contract I did but I said I was going to do manage to do what they said they were going to do but they did not. And up till the day that I moved out this member and his wife would drive to a different campus but they would park right across from my camper and just stare daggers at me. I got to the point where I was in fear for my safety and I was also still being slandered still being dragged through the mud and If that’s not bad enough I was fighting other legal battles that are ludicrous and we’re all brought on I believe by this member. I am imploring someone to listen to my story and to take notice of it, and the abuse of police, in to give me the representation that I need or the media Coverage that I need to fight  these law enforcement people. My children have been reading and hearing things about their mother that no child deserves to hear. 
I’ve been financially strapped if it is like I said I lost all my savings and all this with you from this vehicle number and starting all this with me and I need to decline his offer so because of that I’ve had to go through a year of Hell. My oldest daughter believes some of these lies and has not been to see me since my Move into my camper.
I did get the Civil Rights Commission at their house housing and urban development to listen to my story. But the problem is once again they are intersecting my mail, And they are supposed to be sending me a paper to have notarized so we can get this ball rolling and it can be investigated however I have not received the paper because I’m not getting my mail once again. This is the second attempt to get this letter to me and stated that I only have 10 days to get that sent back into them and get notarized before they will do any investigation whatsoever. I’ve exhausted all of my needs as far as the Postal Service goes we went to the postmaster with sign the papers we need to sign and we’re still getting our mail and now the only people that did listen to me and my story is going to dismiss my case because of the Postal Service and they not receiving the letter that they sent twice now.. Please listen to my story and please put it into the hands of someone who could help me and Represent me against these police and landlord giants who has destroyed my life this last year. Thank you , Twila
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bad police issue

Post by Admin »

That is a long story, but if you are dealing with police, legal issues, etc. we are DEFINTELY not the ones to help you. Try a free attorney.
They can often help with civil issues...but we are not sure if your police issue is civil or criminal.