Live 300 percent below poverty

State and local government assistance programs.
Cliunches
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Live 300 percent below poverty

Post by Cliunches »

Hello. I've been in a very bad financial situation since August 2015 and am now 300% below poverty level. My child support stop abruptly because of my x husband disability claim and a workmanship comp case, that never got settled, but the courts can't get everyone together to agree this is the case and my child support will be released! I applied for assurance with OEO FOR USF AND LIHEAP AND EMERGENCY SERVICES BACK IN October 1, 2019. Like I do every year! This year seemed to be different and my paperwork wasn't processed correctly! The income she had down for me was so high, I never ever had that much income so I kept calling and going up there to give her proof! They came to shut my electric off.
My son lent me a check of 500 dollars they took the money and applied 290 of that to a security and the 220 to my bill! Wow to do that after telling them I'm about 300% below poverty leave! No the SJ gas company shut me off! I was up at OEO getting emergency assurance and they paid the gas company 259 $ and they shut me off stating I haven't paid my bill for 2 years! I pay my bills but have only giving then 100 $ since December of 2019.
There's this company ALPA GAS AND ELECTRIC  that has been billing me and I've complained and they continuing to Bill me and SJ Gas has not protected me! They refuse to put service on until I come up with 500 $, but I live 300% below poverty. My disability is only 700$ and I have rent, electric, phone, car Payment, surcharge, children to support, food to buy! Please can someone help me!
      Sincerely, God bless,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Live 300 percent below poverty

Post by Admin »

We are not sure what 300% below poverty level means. You mean 300% above poverty level?
If your paperwork wasn't processed properly, call those agencies you applied at...get your paperwork fixed or resubmit the correct forms.
In the meantime, here are some very low income poverty type assistance programs to try for assistance.
Cliunches wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:38 pm Hello. I've been in a very bad financial situation since August 2015 and am now 300% below poverty level. My child support stop abruptly because of my x husband disability claim and a workmanship comp case, that never got settled, but the courts can't get everyone together to agree this is the case and my child support will be released! I applied for assurance with OEO FOR USF AND LIHEAP AND EMERGENCY SERVICES BACK IN October 1, 2019. Like I do every year! This year seemed to be different and my paperwork wasn't processed correctly! The income she had down for me was so high, I never ever had that much income so I kept calling and going up there to give her proof! They came to shut my electric off.
My son lent me a check of 500 dollars they took the money and applied 290 of that to a security and the 220 to my bill! Wow to do that after telling them I'm about 300% below poverty leave! No the SJ gas company shut me off! I was up at OEO getting emergency assurance and they paid the gas company 259 $ and they shut me off stating I haven't paid my bill for 2 years! I pay my bills but have only giving then 100 $ since December of 2019.
There's this company ALPA GAS AND ELECTRIC  that has been billing me and I've complained and they continuing to Bill me and SJ Gas has not protected me! They refuse to put service on until I come up with 500 $, but I live 300% below poverty. My disability is only 700$ and I have rent, electric, phone, car Payment, surcharge, children to support, food to buy! Please can someone help me!
      Sincerely, God bless,