Missing work to go to a food pantry is not an option

State and local government assistance programs.
Alibaba
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Missing work to go to a food pantry is not an option

Post by Alibaba »

My name is Justin. I'm in a bind this week as I can't miss work yet I also need food. I just got paid but I had to pay rent and because of the holidays, it cut me short on hours without holiday pay. I can't afford to take off through the week. I can't miss work to hit a food pantry so I'm looking for one that hopefully is close and open on Saturday. After paying rent I have ten dollars to my name for the rest of the week and I still have to get back in forth to work. I will handle that but if by any chance I can get some food assistance for the week would be highly gracious. Please and thank you, God bless.
Kayak

Re: Missing work to go to a food pantry is not an option

Post by Kayak »

Sirs, I am in need of assistance to pay my food bills this month to keep from being hungry from lack of food.  I have been the victim of a fraud that has put me in a severe financial strain to get my groceries paid this month, and I work and can't go to a food pantry. I live in Brandon, Fl and am seeking information on if or where I can find assistance to pay my food and electric bill this month.  I would appreciate any information you could provide in this matter.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Missing work to go to a food pantry is not an option

Post by Admin »

We don't know where you can help paying for a food "bill", but there are tons of free food pantries in FL and nationwide. As well as soup kitchens. Hopefully they can prevent you from going hungry. As well as give other resources, and find free food pantries in Florida.
Kayak wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:35 am Sirs, I am in need of assistance to pay my food bills this month to keep from being hungry from lack of food.  I have been the victim of a fraud that has put me in a severe financial strain to get my groceries paid this month, and I work and can't go to a food pantry. I live in Brandon, Fl and am seeking information on if or where I can find assistance to pay my food and electric bill this month.  I would appreciate any information you could provide in this matter.