Bus tickets to work as well as back from my job

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
Sadness
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bus tickets to work as well as back from my job

Post by Sadness »

Hello, I am 23 years old. Currently in a 12-13-month treatment program called Minnesota Adult and Teen Challenge. I am looking for resources to help pay for my bus fare to and from work. I graduate from here in November but can start working October 22nd. So, I am in the State of Minnesota. I have been struggling with drugs and alcohol for about 12 years now. I am looking to start college in January of 2020. I have a daughter who is almost 3 that I lost custody of to my mother. I believe that everything will come together with this job, as long as the bus tickets can be paid for. I thought I would just share a little bit of my story so you could lead me to resources that would be helpful to me. I want to be the hero in my story. Thanks for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bus tickets to work as well as back from my job

Post by Admin »

If you do need transportation for work, that may be possible. Non-profits may offer them. Find work related free bus passes. But tell those agencies your story....we do not need to read it.
Sadness wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:25 am I believe that everything will come together with this job, as long as the bus tickets can be paid for. I thought I would just share a little bit of my story so you could lead me to resources that would be helpful to me. I want to be the hero in my story. Thanks for your time.