7 children

State and local government assistance programs.
MelissaN
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

7 children

Post by MelissaN »

Hello, I am a single mother of seven children. I am in need of help my rent and utilities is behind and my children and I are up for an eviction. I am trying to find any help I can get because we have nowhere else to live. I am a very hard worker but my lack of reliable transportation is hindering me from holding on to a job. I say I Victorville, CA and I can seem to find any resources to help. Things are really stacking up on me an I'm in need of some assistance, some help. I don't have a support team, it just my children and I and we desperately need help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: 7 children

Post by Admin »

Your town is in San Bernardino. Try the larger county for help. But a single mom of 7 kids? Going to be tough to say the least. You will need to look into some other long term resources, even if you say you are a hard worker.

MelissaN wrote:Hello, I am a single mother of seven children. I am in need of help my rent and utilities is behind and my children and I are up for an eviction. I am trying to find any help I can get because we have nowhere else to live. I am a very hard worker but my lack of reliable transportation is hindering me from holding on to a job. I say I Victorville, CA and I can seem to find any resources to help. Things are really stacking up on me an I'm in need of some assistance, some help. I don't have a support team, it just my children and I and we desperately need help.