Overwhelmed and couch surfing

State and local government assistance programs.
Tigers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Overwhelmed and couch surfing

Postby Tigers » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:59 am

Help! Overwhelmed! Been couch surfing since being evicted in November. Out of food and medicine. Landed at a strangers who exposed himself and sexually assaulted me then my disabled brothers home; which he is about to lose because he can't pay back or current property taxes and all my belongings (family photos, keepsakes, clothes, shoes, furniture, etc. (everything I own) is about to be auctioned off because I couldn't pay monthly storage costs.

Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Overwhelmed and couch surfing

Postby Admin » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:17 pm

Horrible story. Sorry to hear that. Maybe you need to look into an emergency rent assistance program for help. Or transitional housing. That can hopefully get you safe, then those basic needs you need too. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html

Tigers wrote:Help! Overwhelmed! Been couch surfing since being evicted in November. Out of food and medicine. Landed at a strangers who exposed himself and sexually assaulted me then my disabled brothers home; which he is about to lose because he can't pay back or current property taxes and all my belongings (family photos, keepsakes, clothes, shoes, furniture, etc. (everything I own) is about to be auctioned off because I couldn't pay monthly storage costs.

Return to “Assistance Programs”