Separated husband had stroke

State and local government assistance programs.
Colbster
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Separated husband had stroke

Post by Colbster »

Separated from husband but he had a mild stroke so I let him stay on the couch because he's laid off right now but I am on SSI & I don't even get a penny from the state for my two kids and I never have. My caseworker doesn't want to believe in anything that I say and has cut my SNAP benefits to hardly nothing. I even called cry for help and holy families were helping me. And they spoke to the appeal judge on my behalf and told them the circumstances.
But I am in need of help and the caseworker doesn't even care if my kids eat or not. And can care less if I lose my home. I'm physically and mentally ill. People who have my mental illness or people with strokes live in homes or stay with family members that take care of them. I'm struggling here, and barely staying afloat. I'm in need of help please.
I wanted to get my kids the money they've been owed for over 12 years now and the benefits that the caseworker took away from my kids mouths. I am permanently disabled from my mental illness and physical health care as well if you can't help please let me know where I can get help I need. Thank you God bless.
Lertyou

Re: Separated husband had stroke

Post by Lertyou »

Hello, About 4 months ago my former husband suffered a major stroke that caused him to lose his job as a result we have received a second notice of rent eviction. Low oil to heat our home and on the brink of getting our electricity shut off. What adds even more hardship is that we have a 4 year old with special needs who require medical treatments due to her being born at 1 pounds 14 ounces. Please if you have any sympathy give me and my family short term assistance so we can get on our feet and be able to provide heat, electric and a place to stay.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Separated husband had stroke

Post by Admin »

Is it oil or electricity for your home? As the options may be different. But we have both covered off of this link here, for utility, heating, electric bill help. So sad about the medical issues in your family. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Lertyou wrote: Low oil to heat our home and on the brink of getting our electricity shut off. What adds even more hardship is that we have a 4 year old with special needs who require medical treatments due to her being born at 1 pounds 14 ounces. Please if you have any sympathy give me and my family short term assistance so we can get on our feet and be able to provide heat, electric and a place to stay.