need help returning to the states and with rent

State and local government assistance programs.
CynthiaLMoreno
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help returning to the states and with rent

Post by CynthiaLMoreno »

I am stuck in Honduras. I ended up stuck here because I was married to a Honduran man for 17 years and have gotten fed up and need to leave here before he does something to me. He left us stranded here and I have no way to support myself or my 15 year old son that we had together. He sends us no child support and there is no way really for me to make him while I am stuck here. I want to return to Houston and need help securing an apartment there and two plane tickets home, but anything really would work for us at this point whatever is possible, tickets themselves, direct payment to the landlord where we will be staying anything works for us. Each help is one step closer and even if you know where I can get help will be good. My story can be confirmed by the US embassy here in Honduras. My name is Cynthia Llanes Moreno and if you contact me I can provide more details and proof of my situation.
CynthiaLMoreno

Re: need help returning to the states and with rent

Post by CynthiaLMoreno »

I want to add that any help I get will be repaid and a job would be good too...
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

I must say we have never received a request like this before. It is unique. We have no idea. When you get to Houston you may have some options and agencies to call for help with security deposit, first months rent, etc. Here are Houston assistance programs. But how to get that plane ticket or help moving is beyond us. Maybe try the US embassy?
CynthiaLMoreno wrote:I am stuck in Honduras. I ended up stuck here because I was married to a Honduran man for 17 years and have gotten fed up and need to leave here before he does something to me. He left us stranded here and I have no way to support myself or my 15 year old son that we had together. He sends us no child support and there is no way really for me to make him while I am stuck here. I want to return to Houston and need help securing an apartment there and two plane tickets home, but anything really would work for us at this point whatever is possible, tickets themselves, direct payment to the landlord where we will be staying anything works for us. Each help is one step closer and even if you know where I can get help will be good. My story can be confirmed by the US embassy here in Honduras. My name is Cynthia Llanes Moreno and if you contact me I can provide more details and proof of my situation.
Cruisers
anti spam: Blue

Post by Cruisers »

My name is Andrea Cheeks and I’m trying my best to get my husband and I back to our home in Colorado Springs and Colorado state. We're currently stranded and homeless in Georgia. No family or anyone to lend a helping hand. Our kids have been staying with a friend for almost a week and we'd love to get back home to them and our lives. I pray by the grace of God you may be able to help returning and with rent, us as we've exhausted every avenue we could think of and no one is willing to help us get back to the states. It’s sad the way this world has become, no one feels the need to help those who are actually in need of help. If you can help in any way please let me know. Thank you and God bless you!!