Help paying all bills

State and local government assistance programs.
sam1
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:55 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help paying all bills

Post by sam1 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:44 am

To whom it may concern,

I need help with all my bills including gas, electric, credit card debts, water and my rent. I was laid off in august because my school schedule did not match my work schedule. I am receiving unemployment but it is only enough to cover diaper, wipes for my two year old and gas. My husband lost his job due to medical and has not been able to find a job. I have found a job but I don't know when I will be able to start. I need as much help with these bills and debts as possible. My daughter and I are cherokee Indian but we do not live in their counties for them to help us. DHS has given us food stamps but nothing else. Please help us. I will graduate from college in December and hopefully be back on our feet by then. I appreciate everything you could do.

Thank you,

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7627
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Help paying all bills

Post by Admin » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:37 pm

OK then, if you need help with all bills, then the main site is probably your best option. I have literally hundreds of programs and other information posted there. You can definitely find how to get help with gas and water and electric bills, credit card debts, and rent help, such as homeless prevention. The main site address is of course right here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com You will also find programs and options that cover both the entire country, as well as your state and county.
sam1 wrote:To whom it may concern,

I need help with all my bills including gas, electric, credit card debts, water and my rent. I was laid off in august because my school schedule did not match my work schedule. I am receiving unemployment but it is only enough to cover diaper, wipes for my two year old and gas. My husband lost his job due to medical and has not been able to find a job. I have found a job but I don't know when I will be able to start. I need as much help with these bills and debts as possible. My daughter and I are cherokee Indian but we do not live in their counties for them to help us. DHS has given us food stamps but nothing else. Please help us. I will graduate from college in December and hopefully be back on our feet by then. I appreciate everything you could do.

Thank you,

sam1
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:55 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Help paying all bills

Post by sam1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:53 am

HELLO HOW U DOING I NEED HELP WITH ALL MY BILLS AND RENT I HAVE PASS DUE AND CUT OFF NOTICE ON THEM I LIVE IN DECATUR GA 30032 . I HAVE CALL 211, SALVATION ARMY AND OTHERS PLACES TO HELP ME 4 OF THEM SAY THEY COULD NOT HELP ME BECAUSE I GOT TO BE ABLE TO PAY MY NEXT MONTH. THE ONLY INCOME I HAVE NOE IS UNEMPLOYED 81 A WEEK FOR 5 WEEK. I HAVE BEEN LAY OFF MY JOB JUNE 30 2010. 404DECATUR GA 30032. THANK U FOR YOUR TIME

Prassad
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:48 pm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Help paying all bills

Post by Prassad » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:56 pm

We are behind in my gas bill, water bill, and home heating with Hart Petroleum Co. I owe them $600 to $700. I'am on a fixed income, my wife is on social security disablity income. Please help us. We're behind in medical bills too. Please help us. We do not want to declare bankruptcy.

kim.ray12
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Re: Help paying all bills

Post by kim.ray12 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Hi, I am just looking for a help for paying my bills and also my rent. I am an overseas student, studying here in Australia and I have here my family and I dont have enough money to pay for my kids school fees and also to pay our bills and our rent. That's why I am searching for a help.

I am living in Victoria. Thank you

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7627
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Help paying all bills

Post by Admin » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 am

There are certain time to declare bankruptcy, and times when this may not be the best option. Sometimes filing for bankruptcy can help if you are behind on bills, including medical. If you do have some income coming in then isn't there a way for you to get current with some of the bills, and to deal with Hart company? Owing $700 does not seem like enough to owe for a bill to file. Learn more on the process and options here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... uptcy.html
Prassad wrote:We are behind in my gas bill, water bill, and home heating with Hart Petroleum Co. I owe them $600 to $700. I'am on a fixed income, my wife is on social security disablity income. Please help us. We're behind in medical bills too. Please help us. We do not want to declare bankruptcy.

kim.ray12
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Re: Help paying all bills

Post by kim.ray12 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 am

Hello,

I heard about your programs through my step-sister and would like to find out more about them. I am a single mother of 2 children (ages 13 & 15) and am moving to Pleasant City, OH to be located closer to work in Cambridge, OH. I was working part-time, due to going to college full-time to get a BSN at Wheeling Jesuit University. My income, at this point, is not enough to cover my bills. My current income is $1110.00 a month. I have decided that I am going to have to go back to work full-time, for the time being, due to my bills exceeding my income.

Please contact me via e-mail, if there is anything you can offer to help me during this period.

Thank you for any information you can provide!!

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7627
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Help paying all bills

Post by Admin » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:00 am

Here is a link to various assistance programs and charities in Ohio. I do think you want to call the local community action agency, which is GMN Tri-County Community Action Council, Inc., phone number (740) 732-4154. They may have some student loan programs or other financial aid for your school, or direct you to options.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
kim.ray12 wrote:Hello,

I heard about your programs through my step-sister and would like to find out more about them. I am a single mother of 2 children (ages 13 & 15) and am moving to Pleasant City, OH to be located closer to work in Cambridge, OH. I was working part-time, due to going to college full-time to get a BSN at Wheeling Jesuit University. My income, at this point, is not enough to cover my bills. My current income is $1110.00 a month. I have decided that I am going to have to go back to work full-time, for the time being, due to my bills exceeding my income.

Please contact me via e-mail, if there is anything you can offer to help me during this period.

Thank you for any information you can provide!!

Sam10
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:18 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Car loan and bills

Post by Sam10 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:50 am

I am needing help paying my bills. I am on disability. what my bills equal each month takes up my whole check. I have nothing to live on the rest of the month. I really need this help so i can dig my self out of the whole. I am at risk of losing my car as behind on my car loan, which i need that so i can make it to my doctors appointments and so i can get my meds that i need.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7627
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Car loan and bills

Post by Admin » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:36 am

Did you try refinancing your auto loan? You can get lower payments, save money on the auto payment, and maybe keep your car. Here is more info. Also, just browse around the main site of needhelppaying bills to find dozens of ways to get help with bills and info on assistance programs.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/aut ... ve_on.html
Sam10 wrote:I am needing help paying my bills. I am on disability. what my bills equal each month takes up my whole check. I have nothing to live on the rest of the month. I really need this help so i can dig my self out of the whole. I am at risk of losing my car as behind on my car loan, which i need that so i can make it to my doctors appointments and so i can get my meds that i need.

MonicaSmith
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 9:18 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Help paying all bills

Post by MonicaSmith » Thu May 12, 2011 9:21 am

Yes. I am 46 years old .I work every day from 8 to 5pm my husband to be was let go from his job 3 years ago .he was getting unemployment.but for the last to months I have been doing everything by myself. And I have to tell you It's been realy hard for me when i get paid every other friday.when I get paid hafe of my money go no the rent.my land lord is my boss.after that.the only thing I bring home is 220to 230 dollars and have to by food.I went back to school after 27 years it was really hard.thank god I did not have to take the bus thank god my co-workers was in school to so I just rode with them in thir car.I have to do my on hair .i have a tooth that need to to be pull I dont have enoght to get it pull.so I need some help with my phone bill/gas bill/ ligtt bill. my internet bill I need my computer for school.and food stamps.can someone please get back in touch with me.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7627
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Help paying all bills

Post by Admin » Tue May 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Well, that is good that you have been working and trying to improve yourself, and great going to school, etc. Hopefully your husband will get a job soon as the economy is improving. Until then, looks like you need help with a lot of bills. Many services for bills, debts, energy bills, housing costs, and much more can be found here. Just need to explore and find programs relevant to you.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/index.html
MonicaSmith wrote:Yes. I am 46 years old .I work every day from 8 to 5pm my husband to be was let go from his job 3 years ago .he was getting unemployment.but for the last to months I have been doing everything by myself. And I have to tell you It's been realy hard for me when i get paid every other friday.when I get paid hafe of my money go no the rent.my land lord is my boss.after that.the only thing I bring home is 220to 230 dollars and have to by food.I went back to school after 27 years it was really hard.thank god I did not have to take the bus thank god my co-workers was in school to so I just rode with them in thir car.I have to do my on hair .i have a tooth that need to to be pull I dont have enoght to get it pull.so I need some help with my phone bill/gas bill/ ligtt bill. my internet bill I need my computer for school.and food stamps.can someone please get back in touch with me.

Yogainstruct
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Help paying all bills

Post by Yogainstruct » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:17 am

i need help paying all my bills truck payment car insurance health insurance elec bill hospital bills rent payment gas for my truck iam about to lose everything i have and be out on the street i need help fast and phone bill was on work comp they cut it off i an still hurt and can not work because of my injury from work and will not have a job i been to all local site and places they say they can not help me because i have no wife and kids is there any site or places that can help me let me kn own i need help asap thanks if you can help me

Lawnizcek
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:27 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Help paying all bills

Post by Lawnizcek » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:30 am

Thank you for your reply. I am confused. I went to all those links and, although they sound very promising, I cannot find a single actual place to call or solid e-mail to write. I just keep ending up back where I started. Am I doing something wrong? I just need phone numbers or addresses to explain my situation and ask for help. I think help is out there for me in the rare situation I am in but I cannot for the life of me get anyone on a phone or to answer an e-mail or letter (except you - thank you. You are the first one who has responded). What I need specifically is help to catch up my rent while I recover from a major surgery which has rendered me disabled
to work. I'll go try again cause I cannot give up. Thank you for your guidance,

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7627
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Help paying all bills

Post by Admin » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 am

There are several national non-profits that offer emergency help. Usually it is for paying the medical or hospital bills, but sometimes money can be used to pay expenses such as rent or housing expenses. Find financial help for medical bills from these non-profits. There are places like the Alliance of Claims Professionals, CancerCare Co Payment Assistance Foundation, and the Patient Access Network. These are just a few examples of the national non-profit for medical expenses.
Lawnizcek wrote:Thank you for your reply. I am confused. I went to all those links and, although they sound very promising, I cannot find a single actual place to call or solid e-mail to write. I just keep ending up back where I started. Am I doing something wrong? I just need phone numbers or addresses to explain my situation and ask for help. I think help is out there for me in the rare situation I am in but I cannot for the life of me get anyone on a phone or to answer an e-mail or letter (except you - thank you. You are the first one who has responded). What I need specifically is help to catch up my rent while I recover from a major surgery which has rendered me disabled
to work. I'll go try again cause I cannot give up. Thank you for your guidance,

Post Reply