CPS evacuation of house

State and local government assistance programs.
Sterling S
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

CPS evacuation of house

Post by Sterling S »

Hello, I am 19 years old with a beautiful 6 month old daughter. We recently have saved up enough to move from a very poorly taken care of home that was not suitable for my daughter OR myself included.
I have gotten CPS called on the house and they have given me a warning to evacuate the household within one week, so I took what money I have been saving up and bought a little apartment in the Fresno county, in a little town called Riverdale, just 15-20 minutes away from Hanford. I have contacted all of the Fresno county Salvation Army but no reply yet and it has been a week. And I don't have much time left.
My main concern is that I will not be able to pay rent this month, entry fee or the utilities bill. Its $460 for the rent, $50 for utilities (gas and electric) and the entry fee is $100... PLEASE HELP MY LITTLE FAMILY. I am over welcomed. I've applied for so many jobs and have yet to hear anything good. I'm poor, unemployed, and don't want my daughter and myself to be homeless... Please help....please Thank you for your time and my God bless.....
Gail

Re: CPS evacuation of house

Post by Gail »

I need help with my utility bill before CPS makes us evacuate our home. I was put on a program and was unable to keep up because of family crisis (we all got the flu). Now my electricity is cut off and we have no other resources as my wife and I are Disabled. Our bill is $962.01 because of an old bill we had. It’s really cold here in San Antonio, TX and I'm afraid its only going to get colder or CPS kick us out. Please help us.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: CPS evacuation of house

Post by Admin »

We do have information on various utility bill assistance programs, and they are here. As you did not list your state, you may need or want to look into the national programs. We have them here...ranging from payment plans to LIHEAP, etc.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Gail wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:24 am I need help with my utility bill before CPS makes us evacuate our home. I was put on a program and was unable to keep up because of family crisis (we all got the flu). Now my electricity is cut off and we have no other resources as my wife and I are Disabled. Our bill is $962.01 because of an old bill we had. It’s really cold here in San Antonio, TX and I'm afraid its only going to get colder or CPS kick us out. Please help us.