COVID cancer

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Whitney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

COVID cancer

Post by Whitney »

Hello,
I am reaching out to see if I am able to get some assistance with rent as well as utility bills due to cancer and the COVID pandemic. Currently I’m behind $2700 on rent as well as health care and medical payments and my landlord has been on my case about it.
I was able to get a $1200 rental assistance payment through my local tri town office but that applied to the total balance of $3900 which reduced the balance to $2700. Any help would be greatly appreciated for my medical or housing. I’ve lost my job over covid 19 and then found out I have cancer in May. I’m supporting a family of 4 including myself, my wife, and our two kids.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Globemaster

Re: COVID cancer

Post by Globemaster »

Hi! My name is Deanna and I have submitted a request for help once on Thursday and again today for assistance with my car and car insurance. I both have cancer and am recovering from COVID.
I have found help with my utilities and possibly my house payment (I’m still waiting to hear back from them). But I was wondering on your application it states you get to us with in 48 hours and My question was have you received my applications I haven’t heard back from you? I’m sorry to bother you, but my situation is kind of unusual. The doctors thought I had cancer, the numbers were off the charts and ordered ER surgery and my employer promised to pay advance vacation then backed out at last minute and now I have no income coming in and the doctors won’t release me to go back to work and I am a single mom with 2 kids at home and support my 75 year old mom. I am negative in my account and have no way to buy groceries for us at this time and am living life day to day as I recover from COVID and cancer. I look forward to hearing back from you and thank you for any help you can give at this time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: COVID cancer

Post by Admin »

Texas does have medical and health care programs for people with Cancer, even if they have no insurance. There are also many government reimbursements for COVID expenses that maybe a clinic can help you with too. Either way you have options, and locate free health insurance in TX.
Globemaster wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:15 am Hi! My name is Deanna and I have submitted a request for help once on Thursday and again today for assistance with my car and car insurance. I both have cancer and am recovering from COVID.