Teeth need to be fixed so it want hurt so bad when i chew

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
louise221
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Teeth need to be fixed so it want hurt so bad when i chew

Post by louise221 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:32 am

hello it's me again i have went to dentist it will cost me five hundred dollars to get two
partcials two crowns i don't have that kind of money
i went to the health department and they told me what it would cost i am having a hard time
but i need my teeth fixed
thank you so much for you taking time out to read my message

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Teeth need to be fixed so it want hurt so bad when i che

Post by Admin » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:38 am

What state are you in? Regardless, we have information all over the site on dental care, and it can be found here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... inics.html
You can try places like clinics or dental schools, in which hygienists and students can provide dental cleanings and care. Dental insurance also tends to be much more affordable than other types of medical care too.

Oswald12

Post by Oswald12 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:13 pm

I need help to fix my teeth, I can not get much help through medi-cal program, I am on medicare/SSI. Any way to get help with the cost and to find a low cost program for anything that you may not be able to help with. Please. I suffer from anxiety and my bipolar is up, I believe it is because of my dental health problems. Thank you, I hope to hear from someone.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:16 pm

Since you reference Medi-cal, you must be in California. There are dozens of clinics that focus on dental needs. They may have tooth extractions, cleanings, fluoride, and much more. They will also generally accept Medicare as a form of payment as well from seniors. Learn more.