help with dental

Help with paying medical bills
Post Reply
modeselect
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:22 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help with dental

Post by modeselect » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:24 am

i need a dentist really bad, i only have insurance, my tooth is hurting so bad.
where can i go for low income dentist?

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7595
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: help with dental

Post by Admin » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:31 am

Information and details on dental assistance programs is here. They will refer you to government options as well as private foundations and charities that may offer dental help. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
modeselect wrote:i need a dentist really bad, i only have insurance, my tooth is hurting so bad.
where can i go for low income dentist?

tippermac
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Re: help with dental

Post by tippermac » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:18 am

Hello, I am 69 years old and still working. I have dental insurance form work but used the max for the year and now I need a root canal, possible two root canals and a new bridge. The resulting dental bills will be very high. This is something I simply can't afford. What help is there available? Who might I contact for assistance with these dental bills I am about to incur? I live in Los Angeles, California. Sincerely,

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7595
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: help with dental

Post by Admin » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:55 am

There are places in Los Angeles that you can turn to for help with bills, including dental expenses. Wile not certain if a bridge or root canal would be included, you can defintely look into. Here is a great resource to use to find out more about your options and programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
tippermac wrote:Hello, I am 69 years old and still working. I have dental insurance form work but used the max for the year and now I need a root canal, possible two root canals and a new bridge. The resulting dental bills will be very high. This is something I simply can't afford. What help is there available? Who might I contact for assistance with these dental bills I am about to incur? I live in Los Angeles, California. Sincerely,

lp141
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:26 pm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: help with dental

Post by lp141 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:43 pm

I need help for severe dental need. total costs is $1300.00. Is there a charity or some type of grant that I can apply for. I am not workings nor do I have transporation to be able to get to a dentist appointment. DSS takes me to and from medical appointments. I need $1300.00 by 1/20/10 or TLC dental clinic will not do my dentures.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7595
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: help with dental

Post by Admin » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:13 am

Use this link to find an extensive list of ways to get free or low cost dental care. There are clinics, non-profit organizations, government programs, and even such options as local dental schools. Depending on the exact nature of your needs, most individuals do have dental assistance programs that are available to them for use.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... bills.html
lp141 wrote:I need help for severe dental need. total costs is $1300.00. Is there a charity or some type of grant that I can apply for. I am not workings nor do I have transporation to be able to get to a dentist appointment. DSS takes me to and from medical appointments. I need $1300.00 by 1/20/10 or TLC dental clinic will not do my dentures.

Post Reply