please help me pay my power bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
lollie64
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:12 pm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

please help me pay my power bill

Post by lollie64 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:20 pm

My name is sheila lollie i am 43 yrs old and lost my job 3 months ago and have been looking for work my daughter has been trying to help me pay my bills but we got a shutoff notice from gulf power for july 27th and my daughter desnt get paid fr 2 weeks my power bill is in sheila lollie 4112 polk ave pace fl 32571 my account number is 02438-59083 i have 3 kids at home ages 15 5 and 2 the amount is 448.13 please could someone find it in their hearts to help i have always paid my bills and never asked for help but have lost job any help would be greatly appreciated thank you have a good day and god bless you all

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7443
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by Admin » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 am

What county in Florida? In the meantime, try this option
Gulf Power offers the Project Share program.
This is a service that provides qualified customers with emergency energy bill assistance to those who need help with paying for their energy bills, it also offers families repairs to heating and air-conditioning equipment, and other energy-related needs and assistance. The energy assistance program assists the elderly, the disabled, the sick and others who are experiencing financial hardship or some type of emergency situation. Contact a local Salvation Army for assistance and to learn how to apply for the Gulf Power program..

lollie64 wrote:My name is sheila lollie i am 43 yrs old and lost my job 3 months ago and have been looking for work my daughter has been trying to help me pay my bills but we got a shutoff notice from gulf power for july 27th and my daughter desnt get paid fr 2 weeks my power bill is in sheila lollie 4112 polk ave pace fl 32571 my account number is 02438-59083 i have 3 kids at home ages 15 5 and 2 the amount is 448.13 please could someone find it in their hearts to help i have always paid my bills and never asked for help but have lost job any help would be greatly appreciated thank you have a good day and god bless you all

lollie64
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:12 pm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by lollie64 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:58 pm

i live in santa rosa county i have already called gulf power for the hardhip program it didnt help and i called the salvation army and they arent taking any more apps they are disconnecting my power tomorrow can you please help

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7443
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by Admin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 am

What state is Santa Rosa in? Sould like a California county but I do not see them listed. What is utility company name? You need to post more info.
lollie64 wrote:i live in santa rosa county i have already called gulf power for the hardhip program it didnt help and i called the salvation army and they arent taking any more apps they are disconnecting my power tomorrow can you please help

Masingale
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:16 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by Masingale » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:10 am

I am about 5 months behind on my electric bill. I have had several health problems and am looking desperately for work in Provo Utah, but still unemployed. I have many responsibilities i am trying to take care of rent, animals to feed, car insurance, gas, and many others. I am desperately seeking help with my power bill due to my situation! I am doing every thing in my power to keep a roof over my head as well as my handicapped significant other that is still trying to get social security help for more than a year. I take him to many doctors a week and try my best to help him in every way possible! If there was a way for me to at least get help on my power bill, it would be a great blessing as well as a way for me to see a light at the end of the tunnel! I beg and plead for some help! Sincerely,Thank you and god bless!

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7443
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by Admin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:19 am

Provo County Utah has numerous assistance programs to help pay energy bills, rent, and power expenses. They may have some gasoline aid, but I seriously doubt food for pets. I think the power bill is a reasonable request. Try the local community action agency, Community Action Services and Food Bank, for both rent and utility help. Phone 801-373-8200
Another option is Community Action Services - Provo 801-373-8200 has extensive information and possibly financial grants and programs for you.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
Masingale wrote:I am about 5 months behind on my electric bill. I have had several health problems and am looking desperately for work in Provo Utah, but still unemployed. I have many responsibilities i am trying to take care of rent, animals to feed, car insurance, gas, and many others. I am desperately seeking help with my power bill due to my situation! I am doing every thing in my power to keep a roof over my head as well as my handicapped significant other that is still trying to get social security help for more than a year. I take him to many doctors a week and try my best to help him in every way possible! If there was a way for me to at least get help on my power bill, it would be a great blessing as well as a way for me to see a light at the end of the tunnel! I beg and plead for some help! Sincerely,Thank you and god bless!

Wegerski
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:19 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by Wegerski » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:21 am

I am in the process of a separation with my husband and need to find a help with a deposit and maybe first months rent. I found an apartment that I can afford monthly. I have to young kids that will be with me. My monthly rent would be $620. if you know of any help i can get please let me know. I need help with paying my electric bill... my meter got pulled last wednsday.. they want $859.43 to turn back on.. i have contacted local organizations and have not been able to help. i have even tried to get a pesonal loan and have had no success,, im at wits end.. i dont know where else to try.. if you know any addition programs available please let me know....thank you..

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7443
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by Admin » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 pm

So if you can afford monthly rent, why cant just save a paycheck or two before moving in, and when you save that money use it to pay moving costs or first months rent. That would resolve your situation. Also, find other Arkansas assistance programs, as the state and agencies in the region realize many low income people in Arkansas just need options and services made available to them in order to get help.
Wegerski wrote:I am in the process of a separation with my husband and need to find a help with a deposit and maybe first months rent. I found an apartment that I can afford monthly. I have to young kids that will be with me. My monthly rent would be $620. if you know of any help i can get please let me know. I need help with paying my electric bill... my meter got pulled last wednsday.. they want $859.43 to turn back on.. i have contacted local organizations and have not been able to help. i have even tried to get a pesonal loan and have had no success,, im at wits end.. i dont know where else to try.. if you know any addition programs available please let me know....thank you..

Steveo12
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:28 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by Steveo12 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:34 am

i have been sent 2 power bills that are due only 2 days apart. i can afford to pay 1 but not both. Nassau power gave til the 09/19/11 to pay all.the only income i have right now is my sons ss benefits due the fact im unemployed and my benefits just stopped. i dont qualify for food stamps are any govt aid. normally i can pay my expenses but i wont be able to provide for my son the whole month with an extra power i wasnt expecting. i hope to hear from u and thank you very much.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7443
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by Admin » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:49 am

Does Nassau Power offer any special programs or assistance for SSI recipients? Many utility companies do. Also find an extensive list of other Nassau County energy assistance programs and services for all of New York. At the end of the day there are many options for people, including Long Island Power Authority Residential Energy Affordability Partnership at 1-800-263-6786 which should cover Nassau County area too.
Steveo12 wrote:i have been sent 2 power bills that are due only 2 days apart. i can afford to pay 1 but not both. Nassau power gave til the 09/19/11 to pay all.the only income i have right now is my sons ss benefits due the fact im unemployed and my benefits just stopped. i dont qualify for food stamps are any govt aid. normally i can pay my expenses but i wont be able to provide for my son the whole month with an extra power i wasnt expecting. i hope to hear from u and thank you very much.

Perry
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:20 pm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by Perry » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:23 pm

I have finally made it to have a home of my own with my two boys ( 7 & 8) 1 of them have respiratory issue we have been going to children's hospital in merced. I have no power in our home have to pay $450.0 ( 200 dep & remainder of previous bill) I will work for anyone whom can help us please. want very much to make this a stable home for us- have been in a very bad physical relationship been in the womens haven have 5 D.V. charges filed on indvdl - police drop saying not enough physical evidence.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7443
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by Admin » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:09 pm

So we assume you live in Merced County California. If so here are some of the agencies to call for rent, utility, and general counseling in your region. Specialists can help people find stable housing, mostly low income. Especially if you have kids, and one who may be sick, you may have better luck at getting funding. Find Merced County emergency financial assistance and cash grants for bills and expenses.

Perry wrote:I have finally made it to have a home of my own with my two boys ( 7 & 8) 1 of them have respiratory issue we have been going to children's hospital in merced. I have no power in our home have to pay $450.0 ( 200 dep & remainder of previous bill) I will work for anyone whom can help us please. want very much to make this a stable home for us- have been in a very bad physical relationship been in the womens haven have 5 D.V. charges filed on indvdl - police drop saying not enough physical evidence.

Speedboat
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:08 pm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by Speedboat » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Hi me and my family live in Seaford, Virginia. My husband owns a remodeling business for 8yrs now. In march he went into a partnership which only lasted 3mo she took about $20,000 in those 3mo. We cannot afford our power bill which is $647.93 by sat. And need help. Please let me contact me. I was working but couldn't afford day care so I stay at home with our to loving boys there ages are 2 and 6.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7443
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by Admin » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 am

A $600+ power bills is expensive. Call your Virginia utility company and ask for payment planes, negotiations, and other support and services from them, as most do offer financial aid and support.
Speedboat wrote:Hi me and my family live in Seaford, Virginia. My husband owns a remodeling business for 8yrs now. In march he went into a partnership which only lasted 3mo she took about $20,000 in those 3mo. We cannot afford our power bill which is $647.93 by sat. And need help. Please let me contact me. I was working but couldn't afford day care so I stay at home with our to loving boys there ages are 2 and 6.

Joaquin
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:20 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: please help me pay my power bill

Post by Joaquin » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:29 am

I am in the need of help with my power bill i have two children that has just got over ammonia and also had surgery, i only get ssi and des my power to high with me tryingto pay rent and keep my power bill up when i finish paying my bills and washing our cloth and hygiene i do not have enough to do anything else my power bill will be shut off by Friday and i have used the resource in bullhead city i have a year to be able to use them again it will be next month also one in march i pay all my bills but, i am just having a time, that;s not so good thanks for your help, and god bless

Post Reply