Recovering from knee surgery and need electric bill help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Trichet
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Recovering from knee surgery and need electric bill help

Post by Trichet » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:40 am

I am in need of help with my electric bill. I am disabled and have had 9 surgeries in the past 3 years, including a couple on my knee. The last one being 4 weeks ago a knee joint replacement. I have fallen behind on my bill and need some help to get caught up. I would appreciate any assistance that I may qualify for. Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sylvia1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Recovering from knee surgery and need electric bill help

Post by Sylvia1 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 am

I'm 23 years old. I had knee surgery back in February of 2016 and because of that since then my knee hasn't been the same. I cannot stand walk or run for any amount of time without discomfort and because I don't have a job I wasn't able to continue going to physical therapy or doctors’ appointments because of co-pays that I did not have.
I have been granted food stamps and I need financial assistance for electric bills.
Please anything at all would help. I'm a resident of Pittsylvania county in Gretna Virginia 24557 is my zip code my phone number.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Thu May 03, 2018 10:19 pm

For financial assistance, try LIHEAP in virginia. Maybe you can get a grant. Also inquire into various payment plans with your utility company. They are all listed here, on the site at Virginia utility bill assistance programs.
Sylvia1 wrote:I need financial assistance for electric bills.
Please anything at all would help. I'm a resident of Pittsylvania county in Gretna Virginia 24557 is my zip code my phone number.

SeeMe

Post by SeeMe » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:38 am

Hello, I'm Tamara     I'm seeking emergency assistance in Richmond, Virginia for my utility bill as I am recovering from knee surgery. I currently have a disconnection notice that's due for disconnection in 5 days. I’ve been to my local Department Social Services they gave me a list of churches and organizations to contact, well I did and either there were no funds, or they didn't participate in assistance. I’ve been laid off my job for a month now and currently seeking employment, no luck so far. I have three children that lives with me, all in school and one disabled. My home is total electric. I'm in desperate need of help for the electric bills as I recover from knee surgery. This is my last option I don't know where else to turn. PLEASE HELP??