Ex-husband did not pay child support so need electric bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Firmer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Ex-husband did not pay child support so need electric bill

Post by Firmer » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:07 am

Need help with electric bill for my kids and myself. I have an extension date of today and expected child support but he didn't pay it today like I expected him to so now I don't know where I can get the funds so our power stays on. Please can anyone help us?

Luis

Re: Ex-husband did not pay child support so need electric bill

Post by Luis » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:57 pm

Hi, my name is Carissa Bo, I am a single mother of 1 daughter I be work part time at a restaurant here in garden called where I live. Today my power was shut off and I don't have the full amount to pay to have it turned back on. My ex-husband is not paying child support so I am behind on my bills. t's currently 34° and tonight it will see down to 20°, I only have electric heat in my trailer and need it or else me and my child will freeze to death. Please tell me or give me info on who I can call to get assistance for my electric bill and back child support. It's an emergency. Thank you

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ex-husband did not pay child support so need electric bill

Post by Admin » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:44 pm

If you have a trailer, there may be government help to (1) both help winterize/upgrade the home as well as (2) pay the utility bills. Also if the ex-husband is not paying child support, then sue him. As far as other resources, look here for electric bill help.
Luis wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:57 pm
Hi, my name is Carissa Bo, I am a single mother of 1 daughter I be work part time at a restaurant here in garden called where I live. Today my power was shut off and I don't have the full amount to pay to have it turned back on. My ex-husband is not paying child support so I am behind on my bills. t's currently 34° and tonight it will see down to 20°, I only have electric heat in my trailer and need it or else me and my child will freeze to death. Please tell me or give me info on who I can call to get assistance for my electric bill and back child support. It's an emergency. Thank you