Electric bill aid in New Jersey

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
toninelson_03
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Electric bill aid in New Jersey

Post by toninelson_03 »

my name is antonia and i live in new jersey.im in desperate need to pay my electric bill. so far the total cost is $813.47. im trying to put money on it every weeek but its still high. if anyone can help me i will be greatly appricated. thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Electric bill aid in New Jersey

Post by Admin »

try the Universal Service Fund , which is the USF will fund and help customers with a fixed credit percentage of income payment plan under which familes in need of help will be required to pay no more than six percent of their annual income toward their gas and electric bills. Another program that may help is New Jersey SHARES (Statewide Heating Assistance and Referral for Energy Services), which is a year-round independent energy bill assistance fund that can be used by both families and individuals who are living in New Jersey who are in need of temporary help in paying their utility and or heating bills.
Jeanette

Post by Jeanette »

Hi I'm a 21 year old renter in New Jersey, and I've been out on my own since I was 19, I'm behind
on my light bill and it is scheduled to be cut of tomorrow canceling our any other payment arrangements I had & forcing me to pay it in full + plus a reconnect fee that I don't have right now. I am looking for any type of help that your company can provide.
Baughman

Post by Baughman »

My family needs help with our energy bill! I have 2 special needs children who receive supplemental security income from the state of New Jersey and my husband is a teacher. But we are struggling every month to pay all that we can but for the electric. I am afraid our service will be terminated because we are always delinquent! I am able to borrow some money from my mom and dad from time to time but only for food. We already go to the food bank monthly and I don't know what to do! Please help us!
Sejkora

Post by Sejkora »

To whom it may concern.
I am a navy veteran from the Gulf war operation Desert Shield /storm. I have this PGE bill I have been trying to pay off I keep paying but never seem to get it paid off. I am on cash aid and food stamps and due the program to earn your food stamps and cash aid. My bill is about $ 1,500 , only bill m struggling with just recently paid off my water bill. I have two kids and am a single dad. I was hoping if there was some way for some help with this bill even if its only half of the bill. Respectfully yours.
JakeTapper1

Post by JakeTapper1 »

Hello
I live in Mays Landing NJ. I really need help paying for my gas and electric. I have received shut off notices for a substantial amount that I really cannot afford. I have been out of work and my unemployment was never extended my husband is still employed and my mother who resides with us is on a fixed income. We are in desperate need of help.
Thank you.
My kids and I

Post by My kids and I »

Hello. I live in Cumberland County, NJ and I am looking for utility assistance. Please send info as to the process to apply for emergency and long term electric bill assistance. My husband is disability retired with the Federal Government and is receiving a fixed income. I work as a full time Realtor on a commission bases only. I would appreciate any info you can give.
Thank you
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

I live in Maple shade NJ. My rent is 705$ & electric varies, the highest I've paid is 100$. I've lost my job in March & have been collecting unemployment since the 15th of this month. NJ no longer has the funds for an extension.
I've been looking for work but have yet to be successful. I'm asking for your help, if possible. My telephone and electric is getting shut off tomorrow. Please email me at any time of the day or night. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For all of these requests, look into the cash assistance programs in your state. They can offer you support with electric bills in NJ and elsewhere. You can learn about it on our site, and also whether you need to pay back cash assistance.
Cornhusker wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:00 am I live in Maple shade NJ. My rent is 705$ & electric varies, the highest I've paid is 100$. I've lost my job in March & have been collecting unemployment since the 15th of this month. NJ no longer has the funds for an extension.
I've been looking for work but have yet to be successful. I'm asking for your help, if possible. My telephone and electric is getting shut off tomorrow. Please email me at any time of the day or night. Thank you for your time.