Took on my partners debts

If you need help with paying debt, including credit cards, car loans and medical debt.
Also look here for the main NHPB site and programs that help reduce debt.
Love
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Took on my partners debts

Post by Love »

I recently became a single mother, I had to move into a home quickly with the only money I had left. I took on debt from my ex-partner too which is a major problem. I don't have family to help me and I'm unable to pay my 2nd month rent and the broker fee totaling $1800 since I was on medical leave for a domestic violence situation. I also lost a week of pay. Please if you could help in any way possible so my son and I pay down this debt and get help could keep this roof I am trying to start over and build myself up again.
Underwood
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Took on my partners debts

Post by Underwood »

My name is Valerie, Hoffman, MN 56339. My need is medical bills and loss of work from a major surgery in August 21, 2019. Been without work for 6 weeks then I took on my partners debt too. Besides many procedures for my bile duct plugging up the last 6 years it’s been unexpected trips to hospitals and loss of work. But even with insurance we don’t have extra money for these emergencies. A lot of debt collection and loss of work my paycheck can’t handle all extra medical bills besides my part for heating and loans. I don’t know what our portion will be from this last surgery. Some help with heating or electric would be great help till I can get back to work.
I hope there is debt help for me and my partner, and thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
Valerie