Unemployed with credit card debts

If you need help with paying debt, including credit cards, car loans and medical debt.
Also look here for the main NHPB site and programs that help reduce debt.
Mccant
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Unemployed with credit card debts

Post by Mccant »

To whom it may concern:
I have been laid off since December of 2012. I was collecting unemployment insurance up until December 28th, when the federal program was shut down. I have only my pension of $1400 per month and have bills that far exceed the amount I have coming in. Is there any program that will provide me with a source of income?
I am 58 years old and cannot find a job due to age discrimination. I had a lawyer from Texas supposedly helping me with debt consolidation last year, but all they did was take $3200 of my money and never paid a bill. I have probably $30,000 in credit card debit. I need help.
Thank you
Crapening
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Unemployed with credit card debts

Post by Crapening »

Good afternoon,
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Akeiba, a resident of Cobb county ad I am unemployed with lots of credit card debt. I have been at the address for 3 years and for the first time I am in need of financial assistance for rent and utilities and credit cards. I did some research and while googling I came across this email. As far as I know, I have until Friday to have all of my monies together. I am short 200 dollars due to my unemployment. I know that my request is last minute, but I have reached out to other centers and they either cannot assist me, not offering financial assistance, or have disconnected telephone numbers. I'm not sure if I have reached the best way to contact you for assistance.
If you are able to assist me I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Kind regards,