Looking for student loan programs to forgive balance

If you need help with paying debt, including credit cards, car loans and medical debt.
Also look here for the main NHPB site and programs that help reduce debt.
WolfB
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking for student loan programs to forgive balance

Post by WolfB »

Hello I was reading on the site about ways you can get your student loan forgiven. How do you go about doing this?
Could you please email me back with ways I can go about doing this. As soon as possible!
Marissa

Re: Looking for student loan programs to forgive balance

Post by Marissa »

Hello, I am currently unemployed and cannot find work even though I owe money on student loans. I have over 1200 job applications out and currently have only unemployment coming in. I would like to see if there is any assistance for me in my state of Arkansas. I currently reside in Sheridan Arkansas and my utility company is C&L Electric and I have student loans to Sallie Mae that I went to forgive them and the balance.
Thank you for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Looking for student loan programs to forgive balance

Post by Admin »

We have a number of student loan assistance programs listed, ranging from income based repayment to forgiveness, government aid, refinancing and more. They are all noted here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... dent_.html
Marissa wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:36 am Hello, I am currently unemployed and cannot find work even though I owe money on student loans.
Thank you for your help.