Loan for uber driver

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
engine
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Loan for uber driver

Post by engine »

Hello, I am writing you today to request a personal loan. I would not be looking for a loan now if the following circumstances did not transpire. In May 2016 I started driving for Uber and Lyft here in the Seattle and King County area. Prior to this I was in the transportation industry for 35 years. I had to stop driving truck over the road due to Arthritis in my knees and type 2 Diabetes. It took a while for me to find work I could comfortably do. I knew working for myself provided the best solution and was pleased to know my physical disability was not a hindrance when I was driving. I could lease a car through Uber's leasing Company. After four months I returned the car back to Uber and purchased a 2016 Nissan Altima that was more suitable for my budget.  The following week after I purchased the Nissan. The Port of Seattle changed their rules and allowed only vehicles that get 43 mpg could pick up riders from SeaTac. This took away 3/4 of my income and was the beginning of my financial hardship. Four months later. The city of Seattle started their process to force all ride share drivers to be part of the local Teamsters Union. This is now tied up in Federal Court. I decided to leave Washington and found driving for Uber in Southern California less stringent. Two days into driving for Uber in the Los Angeles area. I was rear ended while working. I was diagnosed with two herniated discs in my neck and back and $4500 In damages to my car. I could get my car repaired and was back working six weeks later. Four months later, my car again was rear ended, this time in the Santa Barbara area and again while driving riders for Uber. I have found myself for the second time out of work and no income. Once again my car was severely damaged, and I am unable to use it for work which is why I need a loan. So, this means no money for food, housing and gas. Currently I am in The Puget Sound area. I have been here since the first week of September. I came back to pick up my truck. Now I am trying to get back to Southern California. I need to return soon so I can get new Diabetic meds. The only thing stopping me is, money for expenses.I am a Disabled Vet. Homeless and Sleeping in my truck, on the streets of King County and the Puget Sound area. I am unemployed looking for work daily. But with the new medical limitations it's difficult. The herniated disc in my neck makes it difficult to use my right hand as needed. (I am right handed.) I can't even write or sign my name correctly. I can drive at least. The loan I am looking for is for short term.I can guarantee the loan by placing a lien on the personal injury settlement I am waiting on.The case has been sent to the Insurance company to demand settlement I am hoping this will be done soon. But until then I must wait.  I have been waiting for this to be done for a while now. Therefore, I am looking for a short term personal loan. I do have a letter from my attorney’s office show proof of the case and where it stands now. I can provide a copy if needed. Also because of this whole mess my personal credit has taken a nose dive. Please respond back by Email or TextThank you for your time
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loan for uber driver

Post by Admin »

Gig economy workers often need short term financial help. Maybe to pay for car repairs, pay the bills, buy a computer, or whatever the gig job is (as there are many more jobs out there and not just Uber drivers). Anyhow, there are many loans with no interest that may help them. Once again, as always, borrowing money is a last resort. Never recommended for anyone.
JeffreyAls

Post by JeffreyAls »

Hello
My kids and I are in need with help from a loan with getting our electricity and lights on through the city hall. I signed me least on Monday but I have not moved in because I have to come up with $440 to get them on as I can't make enough driving for Uber. I never lived in Virginia. So, I never had electricity in my name and they're going off the people that run the house before me. I have very little money I have two children that are on disability and me just my section 8 in Front Royal Virginia. There is there any way that you may be able to help me or if you know of anyone that issues loans for Uber drivers? I did go through social services and they said that they can put 200 towards City Hall's electric and water but I have to come up with the rest and that has to be paid before they can put their 200. Thank you and have a very Happy Thanksgiving.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While we are not sure if Ways to Work helps Uber drivers or not, this may be an option. They are a national non-profit with affordable rates. More on Ways to Work auto loans. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _work.html