Co-sign a loan for me

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Be White
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Co-sign a loan for me

Post by Be White »

Good Morning
As you may know, I will not be graduating from Unity College this year, and will instead be going for an additional year. With this, I will not have my scholarships, for they are only available for four years. That means I will have to pay about $2,500 a semester. Since I cannot get a loan without a cosigner, I will either need to find someone willing enough to cosign a $5,000 loan with me, or find any additional sources. Therefore, I have created a gofundme page to get any help that I can with paying this amount. Whether it is $20 or $200, I would greatly appreciate any help!!!
Alibaba

Re: Co-sign a loan for me

Post by Alibaba »

Hi, I am desperate for a loan co-signer. I know this is probably a long shot, but I need money to keep my apartment in Arlington TX. See, I moved here for school and I did receive financial aid, but it wasn't enough. I need about $2000 to keep my apartment for the semester. I have asked everyone I could to cosign a loan for me, but no has a good credit score to get me approved. All I have ever wanted to do was become a teacher, but money has been my biggest obstacle. I am desperate and I honestly do not know what else to do. I want to die. It's hard to live peacefully and study hard when you spend all night thinking about if you’re going to have a home tomorrow or not. Please help. I'm scared that I will never finish school and I'll be forced to penny pinch the rest of my life. Thank you.
Bobbyt

Post by Bobbyt »

I am the sister of a resident in your county.  My brother Butch and his wife live  at Marana, Arizona, 85658 and can you please co-sign a loan for me and us.  My brother is disabled, and his wife is the only one working.
Over the course of the last couple of weeks I have been in communication with my brother (I live in Texas) and his air conditioning system needs to be replaced which is what we would use the loan for.  The unit has been operating only a couple days at a time and then it goes out.  I have paid for him to get a hotel room but cannot keep doing this.  I am concerned about his health as he is a very large guy that has extreme pain issues and cannot move around very much.  He pretty much stays in the Living room chair and uses wet wash rags to help with the heat. I am very concerned due his health issues and his inability to finance only $5,000 of a new unit costing around $9,000. The co-sign loan for us and me would pay that. This is his reason for not having it fixed already.
Please help me find a means of assistance for him.Again, I am very concerned.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Of course we do not co-sign loans. But since you are in a credit union, they may have some lending products for you. Find there here, at loans from credit unions. Some different options may be out there in the marketplace for you. There are unions for teachers, businesses, non-profits, and other organizations.