Interest free

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Rodan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Interest free

Post by Rodan »

Need an interest free loan around $10,000. Due to divorce and taking care of 10 years old daughter after hiring lawyer to represent me I got into huge debt which need to repay in 2-3 months or lose everything including my child. My income covers everyday expenses and room to repay loan but no way to save so much in the next 2-3 months. Need to find solution. Thank you.
Floridaper

Re: Interest free

Post by Floridaper »

Hi, I currently reside at Violet , LA 70092. I am a 36 year old single/disabled mother of 1 son who also has a developmental delay disability and I do receive disability as he does. That totals to $1,468.00 monthly between us both and I receive $64.00 in SNAP benefits monthly as well.
I am having an extremely hard time paying bills and I have been trying my hardest not to seek help or a loan as I know there are others who have it tougher but I am now struggling to pay basic bills, rent, basic needs (such as clothes, personal products etc.) And have had to use my only 2 credit cards I have had for years to make it through a month.
If I could get referrals and/or help to catch up or if there are grants/loans I can apply for that would help me once again become independent. Interest rates alone are terrible on my cards but I had no choice due to coming up short on funds after rent, car note, and insurance plus basic bills. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated. I have had my disability since birth (brachial palsy) due from doctor using forceps incorrectly and causing me to have severe nerve/muscle damage and having no use of my left arm at all and because of using only 1 arm my entire life is caused over usage. I now have tendinitis in my right arm and hand which is causing my only functioning arm to become extremely weak and painful and cannot work at all because of it.
Please if you can help me in any way possible with an interest free loan I will be most grateful. Also if there is any resource to help with lower car insurance and possibly help with car note please inform me of those agencies. I will be grateful for any help I can get no matter how small. I appreciate you taking your time to address my email.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some interest free loans in New York City. When of the main places to turn to is the Jewish Federation. Not matter your religion, they may offer some solution to you. Even if just a referral. So try them for the money you need.
Rodan wrote:Need an interest free loan around $10,000. Due to divorce and taking care of 10 years old daughter after hiring lawyer to represent me I got into huge debt which need to repay in 2-3 months or lose everything including my child. My income covers everyday expenses and room to repay loan but no way to save so much in the next 2-3 months. Need to find solution. Thank you.
Buffalo

Post by Buffalo »

Hi.
I need help from someone who will understand why my situation has not improved even though I have received 'help' for the last 2 months because of the circumstances. I do not qualify for many programs because of my recent dealings with Community Action Partners.
1) 2 months' rent for December and January which CAP said they would pay but they have not. Total $2190.00
2) Payment of water bill to the City of Fort Worth $232.62
These 2 items plus a bill of $107.29 which I paid the 5th to Atmos Energy were all items Community Action Partners told me they would pay but then did not.
3) I would like a low or no interest loan of $4,500 for tuition, fees, and books for graduate school which the representative at Community Action Partners mistakenly told me they would pay but they will not.
I am having difficulty obtaining help on these items because of my recent dealings with this charity.
Please provide me with some guidance in finding entities with the flexibility to help me despite my odd situation.
Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That comes to about 7K. That is a lot to ask, especially two months of rent. Your landlord is very kind to you for not evicted you yet. And it is not CAP job to pay your rent or any bill...take some personal accountability/responsibility for failing to pay it on your own. Any dollar given you to be CAP you should feel grateful for as they are not obligated to do anything...and seems to indicate you are entitled to that money. Regardless, we do have information on interest free loans. But you still need a way to repay the funds. Hopefully you are working and not just "depending" on charity aid.
Buffalo wrote:Hi.
I need help from someone who will understand why my situation has not improved even though I have received 'help' for the last 2 months because of the circumstances. I do not qualify for many programs because of my recent dealings with Community Action Partners.
1) 2 months' rent for December and January which CAP said they would pay but they have not. Total $2190.00
2) Payment of water bill to the City of Fort Worth $232.62
These 2 items plus a bill of $107.29 which I paid the 5th to Atmos Energy were all items Community Action Partners told me they would pay but then did not.
3) I would like a low or no interest loan of $4,500 for tuition, fees, and books for graduate school which the representative at Community Action Partners mistakenly told me they would pay but they will not.
I am having difficulty obtaining help on these items because of my recent dealings with this charity.
Please provide me with some guidance in finding entities with the flexibility to help me despite my odd situation.
Thanks.
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Hello-
 I am looking for some type of help or guidance on how to get an interest free loan. I'm a single mother of two children, I just bought a home, which was great and exciting but my debt is creeping up on me.
 I was wondering if there are loans that are interest free programs that could help me out with some of the bills before I get into a deeper hole?
 *electric bill
*water bill
*cell phone
*gas for my car
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We would never recommend a loan (even an interest free one) for those bills you have. I mean what would you do next month? How pay those bills? Anyone, you can try them here in LA. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... loans.html
Fritz wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:09 am Hello-
 I am looking for some type of help or guidance on how to get an interest free loan. I'm a single mother of two children, I just bought a home, which was great and exciting but my debt is creeping up on me.
 I was wondering if there are loans that are interest free programs that could help me out with some of the bills before I get into a deeper hole?
 *electric bill
*water bill
*cell phone
*gas for my car