Need a loan for security deposit

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
J Becket
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a loan for security deposit

Post by J Becket »

I recently received a section 8 voucher, and have had A LOT of difficulty finding an apartment for my one year old son and I that met the standards of Pathstones. However last night a very nice gentleman offered us an apartment of his that just came open. The only issue is that I need to come up with the security deposit which is $565. I have been able to come up with $200, but that is even stretching my budget much thinner that what I feel comfortable with. I haven’t been able to find any agencies that help with security deposits. Is there anyone you know of who would even do a loan that I could pay back over like 5 or 6 months? Thank you so much for your time!
Juker

Re: Need a loan for security deposit

Post by Juker »

Hi, I've recently been informed that my current landlord is looking to start making repairs on this house, in preparation to place it on the market for sale, and I've been asked to leave. This would not ordinarily be a bad thing, or a huge issue. But, in February I lost a job, and spent a month and a half looking for a new one, only to have it close within 3 months of my working there. That said, I've been behind on all my bills and my rent as well, though my landlord has been very understanding, and has agreed to waive some of the rent owed. What I need is some financial help in a small loan or grant to aid me in finding another apartment in Houston, and making the first month rent and deposit. I currently have a full time job, at a restaurant, and will be looking for a second, once settled. Thank you.
Verlanders

Post by Verlanders »

Hi, I don't know who to ask so I searched for help and you came up. I am trying to get help in getting the money I need to move. I need to come up with the security deposit and even though I am a single mom, I don’t qualify for anything because I am employed. I can't get a loan, nobody will approve me. I don't want free money I just need a loan. Can you help please? I really need to move and have found a place that I can make my home for me and my daughter. Blessings.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you do have a full time job, and you will use your income to pay off a loan, then that may be an option for you. But there is risk. Loans for a security deposit should be a last resort. But find the rent assistance in Houston, and some agencies may offer loans.
Juker wrote:What I need is some financial help in a small loan or grant to aid me in finding another apartment in Houston, and making the first month rent and deposit. I currently have a full time job, at a restaurant, and will be looking for a second, once settled. Thank you.
Rufina Gonzalez

Post by Rufina Gonzalez »

To who it may concern;
My name is Stacy.  I am currently asking for loan based Assistance with a security deposit to get into to a place for me and my daughter. I am between jobs at the moment, but have 2 small part time jobs. I am currently looking at a 2 bedroom house for under $1,000 with my section 8 voucher. But the deposit is $1,200! I don’t have that kind of money and my insurance and storage are both overdue so I need a loan. I have never asked for assistance before but am reluctantly doing so now. I would greatly appreciate some assistance if at all possible.
Thank you
Stacy