Want to go back to school

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Wegerskia99
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Want to go back to school

Post by Wegerskia99 »

I am living at home with my mom and her other kids. My daughter and I are sharing a room in the smallest room in the house. I pay $550.00 a month and I would like to move out and get my business degree but I can’t afford to go to school and work and pay my bills and be a mom. I’ve tried before, I never saw my daughter, and I failed my classes while working full time. I can’t get in a low income house because I got kicked out of one because my boyfriend and I split up and he was suppose to take over the place but the paper work didn’t get processed and he didn’t pay the rent. I was told there is a program that will help me get into a place, help pay for the place for 1-2 years.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Want to go back to school

Post by Admin »

That is great they you want to get a business degree. There are some scholarships you can try, or apply for financial aid from a school. Then of course there are student loans. But maybe try a scholarship first, as if your income is low enough and you have decent grades you may find something available. Read more.
XeryQue

Post by XeryQue »

I need help paying this month’s rent because of financial hardships and work not paying enough to meet ends need. I am also looking to go to school and then looking to start a career but cannot find a job in my field forcing myself to work two jobs and still it's not enough. I am about to be homeless this month if I don't pay my landlord 1400 dollars within October.
Swimmer

Post by Swimmer »

I need help and guidance please on how to go back to school. I am not very computer literate,  thus the email. I am a disabled veteran who is facing eviction on 11/31/2020. I am alone can barely walk and have nowhere to go. I addition,  I have four small rescue dogs. I am in jeopardy of losing what little I own and being set out on the streets, which given my disability,  I would surely not survive. Please help me or guide me to where I need to go and or do to get grants for school and housing.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There are free grants to pay for college.
Both companies and non-profits offer them. There are corporate scholarships as well as scholarships from colleges. There are free grants for minorities, low income students, military people and more.