Refrigerator grant

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Thbillhines
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Refrigerator grant

Post by Thbillhines »

can I recieve help to obtain a newer refrigerator, or at least a 450. aloan to buy a small one
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Refrigerator grant

Post by Admin »

The federal government weatherization program may be able to help you. They can replace your old freezer and fridge if you qualify, and the goal is to get people more nergy efficient units.
http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/weatherization/
Jeans

Post by Jeans »

I just had to evict my roommate due to her none payment of rent. And among other things on a more personal level but since she has been gone I have discovered that the refrigerator door in my house no longer closes. Also the stove in need of assistance with a free refrigerator grant please. I live on disability and I'm in the process of paying off my house. The Refrigerator grant will help me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There is a refrigerator replacement program in Orange County California. It is run by the community action agency partnership. Now we douby they can give you a stove and a refrigerator - probably one or the other. But try and apply.
Jeans wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:21 am I just had to evict my roommate due to her none payment of rent. And among other things on a more personal level but since she has been gone I have discovered that the refrigerator door in my house no longer closes. Also the stove in need of assistance with a free refrigerator grant please. I live on disability and I'm in the process of paying off my house. The Refrigerator grant will help me.