Need school books for children

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Weather
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need school books for children

Post by Weather »

Hello, my husband and I have 12 kids which we home school 10 of them. I noticed a program that helps kids with books (RIF) we live in Dunnellon Florida and since we have to attend a public school the following year are not able to have our kids go to the free online schools, so we have to pay for our books which we do have financial aid but only at 40% which is still allot is there any programs that help with home school books even used books would be fine. Also would like some help choosing a at home job, as a stay at home mom with 12 kids, homeschooling takes up allot of time. Also web sites for coupons like diapers, home school supplies ect.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need school books for children

Post by Admin »

Another tough request for school books. We have never heard of that program. Maybe it is local to Florida or your county of Marion. Regardless, we do have information on places you can call for help with school books, supplies, and maybe even information on diapers. All of your local resources and programs are listed here. Call the different agencies like Brothers Keeper of Marion County at (352) 622-3846
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mar ... rogr1.html
Weather wrote:Hello, my husband and I have 12 kids which we home school 10 of them. I noticed a program that helps kids with books (RIF) we live in Dunnellon Florida and since we have to attend a public school the following year are not able to have our kids go to the free online schools, so we have to pay for our books which we do have financial aid but only at 40% which is still allot is there any programs that help with home school books even used books would be fine. Also would like some help choosing a at home job, as a stay at home mom with 12 kids, homeschooling takes up allot of time. Also web sites for coupons like diapers, home school supplies ect.
Burton

Post by Burton »

Hello, I live in Bridgeport Connecticut with my mother that is 62 years old, we have an apartment and it took a lot for us to move to Connecticut. I am having a hard time paying for my apartment as well as getting what I need for school, such as books. I can't even pay this month. I have plenty of other bills to pay like car, insurance, light, gas, and phone bills, and I am also in school we are in desperate need of books and more. I am taking care of my mother. She gets sick a lot and she can't really work, if I don't get the help we will be on the street because we don't really know people over here. So please write me, call me. Thank you
NikkiS

Post by NikkiS »

Hi, I was looking for some type of help to help me with getting my kids school uniforms, books and school supplies. I have been out of work since November of last year and around that time my mom had a stroke and since then I haven't been able to find employment right off the back.
I am in need of junior girl white and blue shirts size 18/20 as well as blue and khaki pants shorts and skirts. I also need money for the books and a tablet, uniform clothing for my 3 year old as well as school supplies for the both.
I know that you all can’t get all these things for me, but I would really be appreciative and grateful if you could just help me because I have no income and honestly don't know how I can get my girls these things if I can’t receive any help. Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

In addition to the books, find other resources that you can make a few dollars off once you get your books. Then can use that cash to pay for uniforms and what not. Or you can pay for that tablet. Find more information here on writing book reviews and getting paid.
NikkiS wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:46 pm Hi, I was looking for some type of help to help me with getting my kids school uniforms, books and school supplies. I have been out of work since November of last year and around that time my mom had a stroke and since then I haven't been able to find employment right off the back.
I am in need of junior girl white and blue shirts size 18/20 as well as blue and khaki pants shorts and skirts. I also need money for the books and a tablet, uniform clothing for my 3 year old as well as school supplies for the both.
I know that you all can’t get all these things for me, but I would really be appreciative and grateful if you could just help me because I have no income and honestly don't know how I can get my girls these things if I can’t receive any help. Thank you in advance.