Valid I.D. Card lacking and needed

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Jon Cor Mac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Valid I.D. Card lacking and needed

Post by Jon Cor Mac »

To whom it may concern,
I have been dealing with the issue if not having a valid Oregon I.D. card for the past few years. I had previously been in this same situation a number of years ago while myself and family were living in shelters and transitional housing, during this time one of the agencies, Salem Interfaith provided me with the finances, transportation and other help for me to begin the process of obtaining my birth certificate as well as the initial required documentation that was necessary in the process to ultimately obtain an Oregon I.D. card.
As well as starting the process with INS (IMMIGRATION) That provided a temp Permanent Resident Card which also expired years ago.
  So the problem is that in order for me to obtain a valid I.D. card I am required to obtain a valid Permanent resident card from INS. I have received my birth certificate from my birth place (Terceria Azores Islands) and I have always had a Social Security card, when I did get my temp resident card, I had requested and received a Portuguese Consulates ID card which I provided a passport photo that I sent to be used on said card. Along with all the above, I had also provided a notarized document signed by my now deceased mother. As well as a fee waiver request. Salem IHN did all the contacting and paid for the fees at that time, and after receiving my temporary Resident card, I had to schedule for a Biometrics appointment to further continue the process of obtaining the replacement Resident Card, I did not follow through with the appointment due to various reasons, work, moving and length of time for them to even schedule this app. I had temporarily moved to central Oregon where I unfortunately lost the only photo I.D. card I had , fast forward to now, I have my birth certificate but the consulate card and the temp resident cards I had obtained previously are expired and in bad condition. So doubt there any use.
At the end of the day, I need assistance in dealing with the INS process and any applicable fees involved, As well as, the fees for a replacement Oregon I.D. card. If your agency can assist me with any of this or possibly reference me to one that can, I would appreciate it immensely.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Valid I.D. Card lacking and needed

Post by Admin »

If you need an ID card for a job, try a job training or placement center. If that does not work, then try a non-profit community action agency. There are many of them around the nation - they are in fact in most states. Learn more on, and find community action programs near you.
Jon Cor Mac wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:55 am To whom it may concern,
I have been dealing with the issue if not having a valid Oregon I.D. card for the past few years. I had previously been in this same situation a number of years ago while myself and family were living in shelters and transitional housing, during this time one of the agencies, Salem Interfaith provided me with the finances, transportation and other help for me to begin the process of obtaining my birth certificate as well as the initial required documentation that was necessary in the process to ultimately obtain an Oregon I.D. card.
As well as starting the process with INS (IMMIGRATION) That provided a temp Permanent Resident Card which also expired years ago.
  So the problem is that in order for me to obtain a valid I.D. card I am required to obtain a valid Permanent resident card from INS. I have received my birth certificate from my birth place (Terceria Azores Islands) and I have always had a Social Security card, when I did get my temp resident card, I had requested and received a Portuguese Consulates ID card which I provided a passport photo that I sent to be used on said card. Along with all the above, I had also provided a notarized document signed by my now deceased mother. As well as a fee waiver request. Salem IHN did all the contacting and paid for the fees at that time, and after receiving my temporary Resident card, I had to schedule for a Biometrics appointment to further continue the process of obtaining the replacement Resident Card, I did not follow through with the appointment due to various reasons, work, moving and length of time for them to even schedule this app. I had temporarily moved to central Oregon where I unfortunately lost the only photo I.D. card I had , fast forward to now, I have my birth certificate but the consulate card and the temp resident cards I had obtained previously are expired and in bad condition. So doubt there any use.
At the end of the day, I need assistance in dealing with the INS process and any applicable fees involved, As well as, the fees for a replacement Oregon I.D. card. If your agency can assist me with any of this or possibly reference me to one that can, I would appreciate it immensely.
Karissa Kane

Re: Valid I.D. Card lacking and needed

Post by Karissa Kane »

Mr. Chandler has been sick and was hospitalized for two weeks in December. He is on a walker and having problems getting around because of a Stroke. He was approved for financial assistance but needed and updated a valid ID and his lease. Please find the information attached. Mr. Chandler’s lights were turned off this morning. Please contact him at if additional information is needed about his ID.
Also, he received a voucher and it expires the end of the month. It is possible for him to get an extension due to circumstances?