Survival backpacks for the homeless

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Peter Nagares
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Survival backpacks for the homeless

Post by Peter Nagares »

Hi. My name is Michael and I am a board member of The Congregation of Every 1 (COE1), that works with Detroit and surrounding areas homeless citizens. Our main focus is delivering survival backpacks to the homeless on a monthly basis. We do other assistance sometimes, as well, if needed.

Recently, we have been receiving emails (via our website) with a few homeless families requesting assistance with Christmas for their children. We want to help, but this is a little out of our scope. Is this something your organization would help with? Or, give me any names/organizations that could help? We may end up helping these families if no one else can assist. I think we have received about 3 or 4 at this time. you can respond to this email or call/text me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Survival backpacks for the homeless

Post by Admin »

Generally clothing closets have free items for homeless people. This may be a bag, backpacks, sleeping bag or other container that holds supplies - like toothpaste, socks, underwear and other goods. Look here for details on free clothing closets. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... osets.html
zaya Cassidy

Re: Survival backpacks for the homeless

Post by zaya Cassidy »

Dear Sir / Madame,
I am homeless and have no income to get winter clothing or survival backpacks with supplies.
I had a warm jacket. I am homeless after SHELL made me homeless on April 30 2020. Then SHELL made me homeless an still want to kill me after I have offered SHELL my proprietary technology of Gasoline replacement fuel Isobutanol manufacture from the air CO2 fro $0.35 per gallon of product. Now SHELL and other international petroleum corporations make Gasoline form petroleum for over $1.75 per gallon. The difference is clear. Now SHELL wants to kill me after my presentation. I am lucky since SGHELL made me homeless and I do not have home address. However the weather is cold, I need a survivor backpack and I lost opportunity to sleep at night when is is as cold as in winter.
Now I do not have a jacket. On February 06 Houston Police stole the cart with my belongings when I went to pee in two blocks. The African American security lady who is friendly to me aw that and told me that that was dome by Houston Police which came on the SUV to pick up my cart with my jacket and heat After assassination by SHELL I survived but had neurosurgery after which I have seven severe complications making me totally disabled. Now I cannot walk at all. That takes me 45 min to pass 1 block on Main st in Houston TX.
I am 60 years old and have multiple health problems. I think that the cold times are coming to Houston in early November. which is hard for homeless people like me They actually already came.
And I think I would greatly benefit if I have a warm jacket. My size is XXXXL or even XXXXXL depending on the manufacturer. I am big and the jacket has to be big and possibly with a part to cover my head when I sleep in Main st.
I had a neurosurgery in 2019 after my car was totaled by SHELL after I have offered them my proprietary technology of manufacturing Gasoline from the air CO2 for $0.35 per gallon of product. SHELL and other international petroleum corporations spend over $1.75 to manufacture gallon of Gasoline from petroleum. The petroleum refineries are very expensive and that adds to the manufacturing cost of Gasoline from petroleum. The petroleum distillation to get Gasoline is very expensive. Gasoline has the carbohydrate chains of C7 to C9, and distillation of petroleum is the way to get the C7-C9 fractions or Gasoline.
After said neurosurgery I have seven complications and one of them is I lost my ability to walk. Now that takes me about 45 min to pass one block on Main st. I do have a cart with my belongings and that cart had lost two wheels completely and I hope a homeless survivor kit will get what I need. That cart complicates my moving significantly. So I plan any move in Houston TX in advance to preferably use the red line train for moving to places. In that train I can put my cart and take it with me when I leave the train.
Might be you could advise me about the address of your clothing center and I might move there with my cart and my homeless survivor pack by the red line train. I am just guessing and you could advise me if that is possible or not.
The library is off for Fridays and on Sundays. At that time I stay near the HCC garage at 3200 Main st Houston TX 77004 (from 8PM till 6 AM). If you have any sort of second hand, used waterproof jacket and warm heat I would very much appreciate getting those things from you if possible. Might be you could do me a favor and give those things as your favor?