Left messages for appointment

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Mr.Soft
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Left messages for appointment

Post by Mr.Soft »

Hello I used 3 people's phone trying to get an appointment and all I got was a voice message saying what data and time they was accepting appointments. Me and my 3 grandkids are in the cool and I don't know what to do I followed the directions and still nothing happened. My apartment complex had caught on fire and burned up. Everything me and my 3 grandkids had is gone.
Its since like nobody's understand what I am going through. Sometimes I feels like it's not worth of me fighting to be alive cause I am always helping people but when I need help there's nobody around to make an appointment with. I called at least 40 times today and all I got was a voice mail saying the data and time and the number. I feel like I am going crazy and I am so confused to the point I don't know what to do to get an appointment.
Scott G
anti spam: Blue

Re: Left messages for appointment

Post by Scott G »

Can you please help me? I keep leaving messages for an appointment. I can't get help. I tried for months now to get help with my dad's water or electric bill or any type of help I had to move in with my father because I had recently went blind in one eye due to a rare condition and I've reached out for help through churches, Social Services, and more. You name a housing authorities.
I keep getting the runaround and no one wants to do anything. They will not even schedule an appointment. I've asked for social workers. The bottom line is I need emergency help to help my father with his bills because I had to move in with him. Please help me make an appointment.
Beamer1a

Post by Beamer1a »

Hello, my father is almost 80 and on social security. He is trying to provide care for his old dog who is around 10 years and experiencing stomach issues. He had already spent a lot on emergency care, medicine and sensitive food. We are looking into helping him pay toward these finances and have left messaged for an appointment. Please let me know how we can find some relief for my dad. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not a community action agency so you did not leave messages for us. We are not sure who you intended that message for. But look here for the agencies. Try calling a community action program. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... gency.html
Maxie Mac

Post by Maxie Mac »

I called at end of last month, they said to call today on my birthday and I would get an appointment....I got up early and kept calling. I finally got some music and got through! They took my information, and said someone will call me back with appointment.  I have a disabled child and was dealing with him and missed the call! I do not know if my voice-mail is on or not, but had no messages!!!! When I call back its automated saying application period is over! I will be without electricity,  with four kids 2 disabled children....I need to know. I am so scared and it is way too hot to not have electricity,  my disconnect notice is in the mail says the electric company!!! Please let me know my appointment.  I  can’t get anything but recordings!!!!!! Please!!!!