Repair bill for my car engine

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Colby
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Repair bill for my car engine

Post by Colby » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:08 am

I was searching the internet looking for auto repair lands and I came across your site. I was hit with a major repair bill after my engine wiring harness caught fire. I have a job, but being that I live pay check to pay check I don't have enough money in a month to pay my $600 engine repair bill without spending months saving, but then How am I supposed to work and get my child from school that I have 50% custody of? My car has been down for 2 months already and it'll be another 2 or 3 before I can pay off the bill, running the risk of kissing my job. Ice had to bum rides, be late and I've even had to cancel my scheduled custody time with my daughter because of this. Even if I can't borrow the entire amount, $400 would even help pay the repair bill for my car engine. Please help!

Howdy12

Re: Repair bill for my car engine

Post by Howdy12 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:02 pm

Hi, my name is Maria Ballard. I am a disabled single mom. My car is broken down and i have a big bill for the car engine. I’m trying to get rides to a part time job and for food.
I need help getting vehicle engine fixed. I have been saving money for months. But, not enough. I was wondering if you can help?

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Repair bill for my car engine

Post by Admin » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:41 pm

if the engine needs to be fixed, there might be financial aid out there. As there are government car programs. Or maybe they can arrange a ride for you.
Howdy12 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:02 pm
Hi, my name is Maria Ballard. I am a disabled single mom. My car is broken down and i have a big bill for the car engine. I’m trying to get rides to a part time job and for food.
I need help getting vehicle engine fixed. I have been saving money for months. But, not enough. I was wondering if you can help?