Need water meter for my home

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
AJ Hershel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need water meter for my home

Post by AJ Hershel »

I have tried emailing several different places, looking for help installing a county water meter.
My husband and I get disability. Back 12 years ago we put in a rain water system with a pump, this is the only way we have been getting water. On January 6 of last year, during the freezing temperatures, our water pump and water lines froze in the ground. My husband has a bad back and neck therefore he is not able to fix our water problems. We need help getting a water meter set and looking for any assistance. We have very little income, so please let me know of any assistance that we could get.
We live in Allen county, Texas.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need water meter for my home

Post by Admin »

If it is a water meter, then joust maybe weatherization can meet that need. But there may be a very long waiting list. This federal program will sometimes assist with minor home repairs for health and safety reasons, and maybe a meter will fall into that category. Anyway, it may be worth a shot, and learn more on the program. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html