Please,Please Help with rent to keep family safe.

Find how to get help with rent
shawnbrown
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please,Please Help with rent to keep family safe.

Post by shawnbrown »

Hi ,my name is Shawn Brown Sr.My family and i came to Texas from hurricane katrina in 2005.
We have live in hotels and motels up until 1and a half year ago.I started working for the city of plano, as a route driver.
And one day i was drivng the route and seen a house for rent .It was near a school for the kids ,and only 15mins to work for me.
The landlord Mr. Josy Thompson, let my wife and i,and our 4kids move in for only $300.00dep $1,000.00mo.
it is a three bedroom house that we call home .My 2 girls has a room,they love it no boys.And my boys has a room,no girls.
And my wife and i have the 3th room,no kids.This home is high compare to with we was used to paying in New Orleans,but in texas you are braking the law if you have 3 or more kids living in any thing under a 3bedroom.My job pays Bi-weekly ,and my wife unable to work due to our three year old,my wife med-condision .So being the only income i sometimes have to robb peter,to pay paul if you know what i mean.Some ask why we having we return back home to New Olreans? I tell them frist,there
is nothing to return to but a city that`s still below sealevel,no good pay jobs ,and more than ever,my kids are in one of the best
school system in texas, and that`s plano ISD.So that is why we stayed.With the kids out of school for the hot summer ,the water and lights has been really high on me,and it has been hard to keep them paid with rent.And now that school have started,
that alone put me under, big time! with three kids in school.So if i can get any help on rent ,that would really help my family and i move forward towards 2011 being a batter year for us.Thank You,and god`s blessing to all !!!
shawnbrownsr@yahoo.com or Call 972-801-7976 to help!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please,Please Help with rent to keep family safe.

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that. Here are various programs for the Dallas and Texas area.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
Catholic Charities ((214) 826-8330) has crisis and emergency funding for rent, bills, utilities, debts, mortgages, etc.
Try Irving Cares (972) 721-9181

These places do have limited funding, and sometimes they can't provide cash to people in need as they run out of money themselves. You just need to persevere, and keep calling places in the Dallas area for help.
shawnbrown wrote:Hi ,my name is Shawn Brown Sr.My family and i came to Texas from hurricane katrina in 2005.
We have live in hotels and motels up until 1and a half year ago.I started working for the city of plano, as a route driver.
And one day i was drivng the route and seen a house for rent .It was near a school for the kids ,and only 15mins to work for me.
The landlord Mr. Josy Thompson, let my wife and i,and our 4kids move in for only $300.00dep $1,000.00mo.
it is a three bedroom house that we call home .My 2 girls has a room,they love it no boys.And my boys has a room,no girls.
And my wife and i have the 3th room,no kids.This home is high compare to with we was used to paying in New Orleans,but in texas you are braking the law if you have 3 or more kids living in any thing under a 3bedroom.My job pays Bi-weekly ,and my wife unable to work due to our three year old,my wife med-condision .So being the only income i sometimes have to robb peter,to pay paul if you know what i mean.Some ask why we having we return back home to New Olreans? I tell them frist,there
is nothing to return to but a city that`s still below sealevel,no good pay jobs ,and more than ever,my kids are in one of the best
school system in texas, and that`s plano ISD.So that is why we stayed.With the kids out of school for the hot summer ,the water and lights has been really high on me,and it has been hard to keep them paid with rent.And now that school have started,
that alone put me under, big time! with three kids in school.So if i can get any help on rent ,that would really help my family and i move forward towards 2011 being a batter year for us.Thank You,and god`s blessing to all !!!
shawnbrownsr@yahoo.com or Call 972-801-7976 to help!
Amber1

Post by Amber1 »

Needing help to pay our space rent which is $305.00 a month. We are living bare minimal has it is. We have one cell phone and internet for school,car insurance, OHP medical insurance. That not even gas for car to get to appointments or looking for work, household items for hygiene or cleaning supplies husband and i are on unemployment. I've been informed through the automated claims line that on May 7, 2012 is the last payment i will be receiving. My husband will still be receiving his the way we are understanding. Which is not much for a family of 4 ($496.00) a month. I have received a final disconnect notice for my National grid power and gas service. I have two children, they are 3 and 5, and I also live with my partner who has just had surgery for cancer. I called my county heap office and they are not doing second emergency grant this year so I am really stuck. I am hoping you can tell me where else I can go for help. We live in Saratoga Springs NY in Saratoga County. Thank you in advance for your help.
MtnDew

Post by MtnDew »

Hello, I need help paying my rent which is $800. I have contacted my apartments which are called "Tanzia Apartments" located in Dallas Texas. I have been notified that if I do not make any kind of payment by Monday that I will be evicted and that I should turn in my keys. I have a 2 month old child along with my girlfriend staying with me. She does not work so I am the sole provider. Please Help.
TopGear

Post by TopGear »

My rent is past due. It is $445 month. I paid half & I am having trouble coming up with the other $220. I was working as a dancer in Charleston, SC and recently just found out I am 3 month pregnant with my first child. As a single mother I have no one else to turn to since I have already asked my family members for help and they too are having their own financial issues. I filled out some applications for section 8 housing and I am waiting on approval. Eviction is something I do not need on my record so if there is anything you can do or help me with please contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You could be waiting many months, if not years, for section 8 housing approval in South Carolina. It is not an eviction prevention program. It just helps families going forward. If your income is $445 month, you are a good candidate for it though. Call those section 8 housing authorities in South Carolina for referrals to any crisis aid in your region.
TopGear wrote:My rent is past due. It is $445 month. I paid half & I am having trouble coming up with the other $220. I was working as a dancer in Charleston, SC and recently just found out I am 3 month pregnant with my first child. I filled out some applications for section 8 housing and I am waiting on approval.