Lost home in a tornado

Find how to get help with rent
Maryannbernaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lost home in a tornado

Post by Maryannbernaz »

I am 24 and my mama and I lost our home in the April 2011 tornado and we are still rebuilding. Yes you might say that we aren't finished yet, we have had a Couple of setbacks. My mama is 48 and she has early signs of COPD. She has asthma, migraine headaches, 3 bulging disks in her neck which makes it hard to work on our home. My mama is my rock but right after the tornado happened I lost my dad’s mom who lives in Ohio and then my best friend the same day, June of 2012.
We found out my mamas mom had stage 4 cancer. She has had cancer 3 times all advanced stages but now is cancer free but has to do chemo every month to stay cancer free. We are building our house, our-self because we don't have much money. My mama is disabled but does as much as she can we had a group from Connecticut volunteer to help frame our home. I found out today my daddy has the same kind of cancer. My granny had he lives in Ohio. I have ADHD and a learning disability but I know if there is any help or funds for people impacted by a tornado. I know that would help my mama and I to get our heating and cooling put in and duct work bought.