Income tax refund went to rent

Find how to get help with rent
Betty
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Income tax refund went to rent

Post by Betty »

I am in desperate need of help. I was evicted for allowing a family stay with me for two months. I paid my landlord 9000.00 to pay my rent up in advance with income tax check, well after accepting it he put us out. After being put out the same family stole my Uhaul with everything we owned and the stool my car along with my purse. I am working closely with the police in this matter. I am on unemployment I have not had a check in going on 4 weeks. I been borrow money for this hotel my kids and I have not ate in 4 days only the breakfast down stairs. I don't know what me and my kids are going to do after tonight, since the income tax refund went to the rent.
They said it was put on hold because I changed my password but I had to because the lady had all my personal information. They got over 5000 in cash from me from my stimulus as well as income tax refund. We don't have no more clothes, no more nothing. I been calling the unemployment office for the last three weeks and everyday but nothing happen. I need help right now! Please help.
Kathy Jean
anti spam: Blue

Re: Income tax refund went to rent

Post by Kathy Jean »

Hello my name is Cashia and Carlyle. We both have jobs and we both can take care of the rent (using our tax returns and jobs), we just need some help with the deposit. We were in our home for 5 years and was told we had to move because the property had been sold. Covid hit our family hard. We lost some folks along the way and now were trying to put the pieces of our life back together while we wait on the next income tax return. Can you please help us?? The deposit is $3600.00. That's first last and security. Thank you and have a great day
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Income tax refund went to rent

Post by Admin »

If we read these comments correctly, seems like you paid the rent with the tax return and now you need more ongoing support? For the subsequent payments? If so, there are charities and government programs to try. Look here for rental assistance programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _rent.html