HELP WITH RENT ASAP

Find how to get help with rent
santanac86
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

HELP WITH RENT ASAP

Post by santanac86 »

Hello,
My name is Santana Cain and I found your site online. I live in Bookstone Apts in Birmingham, AL. Over the past 3 months my mother has been ill with MS. Due to that I had to take off work to be with her. Unfortunally I am now beind on my rent a since April and now its going to attorney. Is there any assistance that could help me I am behind $1035.26 but anything could help right now just to get me back on my feet. Thank you in advance and GOD BLESS.

Santana Cain
santanac86@gmail.com
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: HELP WITH RENT ASAP

Post by Admin »

Birmingham is in Jefferson County Alabama. Here is a resource to find how to get help with bills, rent, and other expenses. One of the best places to turn to for housing help, and information on other local services, is the community action agency, the Jefferson County Committee for Economic Opportunity. the agency can be called at 205-327-7500.

But they also have information and details on other local non-profits and places to turn to for help with bills.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_pr4.html
santanac86 wrote:Hello,
My name is Santana Cain and I found your site online. I live in Bookstone Apts in Birmingham, AL. Over the past 3 months my mother has been ill with MS. Due to that I had to take off work to be with her. Unfortunally I am now beind on my rent a since April and now its going to attorney. Is there any assistance that could help me I am behind $1035.26 but anything could help right now just to get me back on my feet. Thank you in advance and GOD BLESS.

Santana Cain
santanac86@gmail.com
Larryfitch

I NEED HELP WITH RENT ASAP

Post by Larryfitch »

I need help paying rent! My Doctor put me on 1 month disability from my job! I had a major Asthmas attack Inside the warehouse on the clock!Ive been off of work from May 20th until July 5th! I have not recieve any income @ all & its really stressful for my lady! She have been paying all the bills & now she cant take it anymore! So thats why Im Counting on this corp to see what yall could to see if u could help us! Thank you and God Bless U! Our address is Stockton, CA 95205. I have 4 children & 1 stay with me!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For the person in Stockton, Larry, try this link. The bottom line is that the local San Joaquin community action agency, which is Human Services Agency, runs many programs and services. The phone number is 209-468-1000. The program known as the Emergency Crisis Intervention Program (ECIP) is the one that may be able to provide you with cash and grants for paying your rent and housing expenses. Contact the agency for more info.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ance_.html
MrsJones

Post by MrsJones »

My boyfriend recently got laid off from his job and are having trouble paying our bills. We're behind on our rent & our water has been shut off since it comes with the rent. As well as our electric bill. Which is scheduled to be shut off tomorrow. We our on our own with a 2 year old daughter. We are looking for any assistance everything helps. May god bless you. Thank you for taking your time to read.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is alot. The primary site will have phone numbers and info on who to apply to for all of your needs. The electric bill assistance and aid can be found here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ene ... tance.html
Just use this link, then can branch out to the other programs from the link.

MrsJones wrote:My boyfriend recently got laid off from his job and are having trouble paying our bills. We're behind on our rent & our water has been shut off since it comes with the rent. As well as our electric bill. Which is scheduled to be shut off tomorrow. We our on our own with a 2 year old daughter. We are looking for any assistance everything helps. May god bless you. Thank you for taking your time to read.
Britney

Post by Britney »

Elkhart, Indiana
I am in need of any rental assistance that you are able to provide, I have had money stolen from my vehicle as well as my paycheck delayed a week due to a change in their payroll and have had to take my children to the doctors which means an additional loss in pay. I have been told that I need to pay my full rent by the 21st or they have to go to the courts since that is their corporations policy. I currently owe $643, I have talked to them about paying an additional $358 on the 23rd which would mean I only owe $285 but they said they couldn't promise me anything. I have been told about the trustees office however if I loose hours during my work day its going to snowball into next month. I just need assistance to get back on my feet after this months explode of my finance.
Gilt

Post by Gilt »

I need rental assistance. My social security pays all my rent and insurance. I then have no money for the month. I am 66 years old and my wife works but that goes for car insurance, medical insurance and a storage unit we have because we cannot afford to get it back home (pods).
Gas is a lot for us right now and we had lost our home, also chapter 7 and soon to lose our car. We do get snap and
are grateful they seem to run out very fast. I can't afford to go to doctors same with my wife because of the co-
pays we have. I just need a little help with rent and that may give us some extra money so we don't have to struggle so
hard. Thank you for any help you can give.
Martina Deb

Post by Martina Deb »

Desperately in need of quick emergency help to take care of my unexpected rental issue that was due on the 3rd. My landlord is amazing and I now have until the 14th to keep the much loved, much needed and place of peace that my two small boys count on and call home. My husband has left us unexpectedly and without a dollar for rent, so we need help ASAP.
I work full time and will be okay, just not at the moment. Not at all. Thanks for your concern and all that you do. If can help my situation, I will repay you in full and appreciate you more than I have words to express. Forever grateful. God bless you. I will too return the good to someone in need when able to do so. Thank you, thank you, and thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Depending on where you live, there are some places to try for emergency rent help. Since is sounds like you have 11 days (between the 3rd and 14th), that may be enough time to get help. As it does take multiple days....even if an agency has funding. We have a list of programs that can assist people that are looking for emergency rent help now, so try them for guidance.
Martina Deb wrote:Desperately in need of quick emergency help to take care of my unexpected rental issue that was due on the 3rd. My landlord is amazing and I now have until the 14th to keep the much loved, much needed and place of peace that my two small boys count on and call home. My husband has left us unexpectedly and without a dollar for rent, so we need help ASAP.
I work full time and will be okay, just not at the moment. Not at all. Thanks for your concern and all that you do. If can help my situation, I will repay you in full and appreciate you more than I have words to express. Forever grateful. God bless you. I will too return the good to someone in need when able to do so. Thank you, thank you, and thank you.