Ground floor apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Doctor
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Ground floor apartment

Post by Doctor »

I am a 52 year old female. I have some health problems and need a case manger to help me get to the doctors and to help me relocate to a ground floor apartment because I live on a second floor apartment which is hard when I get groceries. I very in need of getting to the doctor but cabs cost a lot to go back and forward. Please help if you can with information on how I can get a case manger. I also receive disability. Thank you.
Dakota Taylor

Re: Ground floor apartment

Post by Dakota Taylor »

Hello, my name is Randi. I live in Iowa. In June of this year, I left a very toxic/abusive relationship and became homeless. I have 3 daughters ages 13, 10 and 7 and we are trying to get an apartment, ideally ground floor unit. They have been staying with their fathers since June. I see them as much as I can but it's very difficult without a car or a home. I've been staying with a friend and we are currently trying to get into a ground floor apartment. Financially, this may not happen without some assistance. I was hoping to get some information about any sort of help to get my daughters and I under the same roof again. Thank you for your time.
Randi
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ground floor apartment

Post by Admin »

We do have information on apartments, rent free housing, and similar programs. We hope they can help. Whether they can give a ground floor unit or not, we have no idea. Obviously "beggars" can't be choosers, but the point is to get a house and look here for free ground floor apartments.