Legal data entry work at home jobs

Find how to get help with rent
data entry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Legal data entry work at home jobs

Post by data entry »

Are there any jobs which you can work from home that's legit and not have to do surveys or mystery shopping? I know about a few customer service jobs that are 100% legal and take out taxes, but what about any data entry? If you have any information for data entry or 10 key jobs working from home please post
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Legal data entry work at home jobs

Post by Admin »

Work from home data entry jobs I think are tougher in this economy. However there are a bunch of legit agencies that you can research and contact for customer service or work from home jobs. They may have data entry positions as well. For example, you can try Alpine Access, Convergys Corporation, Hilton Hotels (which alone employs over 900 work-at-home reservation agents). Many of these companies are “home-shoring” companies that use US based workers. More examples to look into incluse such companies as Arise Virtual Solutions, Alpine Access, and LiveOps, among many others, hire numerous agents to process various types of call-center work and I think data enetry for their corporate solutions. Here is some info and articles on the opportunities.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... r_job.html