Rent help when income can't be verified

Find how to get help with rent
Keenum
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent help when income can't be verified

Post by Keenum »

I am seeking adequate Housing for myself, and my teenage daughter. I am a single Parent. My daughter is a victim of sexual abuse and is currently in foster care in the state of Louisiana. I am a self-employed roofer with no verifiable proof of income. Please help. Thank you for your consideration in this matter of most importance.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent help when income can't be verified

Post by Admin »

It is tough to get help with rent when you can't verify your income. Even if you are self-employed, don't you file taxes? Bring your latest tax return. Also bring bank statements, copies of assets, and credit cards. An agency should be able to review your statements to back into your income. Then maybe they can authorize some money to help you catch up on your rent.
Keenum wrote:I am seeking adequate Housing for myself, and my teenage daughter. I am a single Parent. My daughter is a victim of sexual abuse and is currently in foster care in the state of Louisiana. I am a self-employed roofer with no verifiable proof of income. Please help. Thank you for your consideration in this matter of most importance.