Find how to get help with rent
SimonSimmons
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am a disabled veteran on section 8

Post by SimonSimmons »

Hello.
I am a disabled Veteran who is receiving section 8. The other week a neighbor of mine was faced with eviction. They needed a place to go for the time being. That was two weeks ago. Now they are disable and receive government funds for that. They now can't get a place because of their rental history. I can not have them here to much longer. I need help in getting these people emergency housing.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am a disabled veteran on section 8

Post by Admin »

Direct them to a section 8 program too. Maybe the counseling that is part of that will help them with the poor history they must have. A PHA can help them rebuild credit, build up savings, etc. Then when they are ready the voucher will help with the rent on a new place. Find more details on the site. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... using.html
SimonSimmons wrote:Hello.
I am a disabled Veteran who is receiving section 8. The other week a neighbor of mine was faced with eviction. They needed a place to go for the time being. That was two weeks ago. Now they are disable and receive government funds for that. They now can't get a place because of their rental history. I can not have them here to much longer. I need help in getting these people emergency housing.