Housing for a family with pets and animals

Find how to get help with rent
Cassie_Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing for a family with pets and animals

Post by Cassie_Smith »

I am a mother and wife and we have 6 beautiful children. I would like to ask for your assistance please. Unfortunately, my husband and I have been unsuccessful in fulfilling our rental agreements in the past, always not having enough to pay. I am currently working full time at Wendy's and he is a pool attendant. I would like to know if you can direct me to a place or agency that offers affordable housing in North Phoenix. Because of our past evictions, family size, and animals it seems impossible. Please contact me. Thank you for your time and energy.
fivestar

Re: Housing for a family with pets and animals

Post by fivestar »

Hello, I'm am homeless me and my boyfriend and dogs been sleeping in our 1997 Dodge van still July 27 2019. All we asking for anyone out there can help us pay the deposit for us and we just pay the rent to move in the apartment. That would be a blessing to us. We aren’t asking for any money, all we want is to just get out of the van with our pets. My boyfriend work but not all the time. We save up a $1,000 dollars. This is first time rent we Isn’t never have our own apartment and we just trying to get in our own pet friendly place as soon as possible. If you can help us you would be a blessing in our eyes. If you have any questions to ask me feel free to call me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Housing for a family with pets and animals

Post by Admin »

Transitional housing in Middlesex County MA can be a place for you to move to from your van. While there you can save money for a deposit. Then get a job while there, save the $1000 and more. Just because homeless, if you get a stable address is transitional housing, you can get work.
fivestar wrote:Hello, I'm am homeless me and my boyfriend and dogs been sleeping in our 1997 Dodge van still July 27 2019. All we asking for anyone out there can help us pay the deposit for us and we just pay the rent to move in the apartment. That would be a blessing to us. We aren’t asking for any money, all we want is to just get out of the van with our pets. My boyfriend work but not all the time. We save up a $1,000 dollars. This is first time rent we Isn’t never have our own apartment and we just trying to get in our own pet friendly place as soon as possible. If you can help us you would be a blessing in our eyes. If you have any questions to ask me feel free to call me.