Second half of my rent payment

Find how to get help with rent
Bradshaw1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Second half of my rent payment

Post by Bradshaw1 »

I need info on rental payment assistance for El Paso Texas. We only have about 1/2 of our required rent for next month (November 2014). Both my husband and I are currently unemployed and we are being supported by our son who only receives $8.00 an hour. He usually has enough, but with the holidays he was short in his hours and as a result we will be facing eviction next month.
Tony Hawkins

Re: Second half of my rent payment

Post by Tony Hawkins »

I am being evicted and need help to cover the rent. They want $2900 and I only have $1000. I will be able to maintain the house after this is paid off, My girlfriend just moved in and has agreed to start paying half of the bills, which will actually help because then I wouldn't be using all my money to just survive. I am a father with full custody to my 12 year old girl and just need help this one time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Second half of my rent payment

Post by Admin »

Since you have more than a third of the rent payment that is due, that will help in your application. But the cost of $2900 per month is steep, and agencies may ask if you can move somewhere more affordable. Also, if you need assistance just one time, what are your plans for the following months? But try this for more information on rent programs and services. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html