Moving in Arizona so need security deposit

Find how to get help with rent
Crisis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Moving in Arizona so need security deposit

Post by Crisis »

I need help with my security deposit. I do currently have a voucher for Section 8 from the city of Phoenix Arizona, I moved from the previous house due to mold issues and the landlord not wanting to repair anything. I am the mother of 5 and we are currently homeless. I do have a house that I already approved to get by both the realtor and with section 8, but I am short on my security deposit because I had to pay for hotel fees for me and my children can be able to sleep as well as buying food. If you could please help me out to get this deposit paid and me and my children can be back in a stable home together. I prayed for help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Moving in Arizona so need security deposit

Post by Admin »

As you noted, section 8 doesn't usually cover security deposits. But we do have some agencies and non-profits you can ask for help in the Phoenix Arizona area. Usually when someone is facing homelessness (if they don't get help) then priority may be given to you, provided you meet all other conditions such as on income, employment, etc. However the fact you paid for a hotel may hurt you, as that doesn't show a wise use of money. The funds could have easily been saved to pay the deposit on your new home. But anyway, here are programs for you. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Alford11

Post by Alford11 »

I am in need of rental and deposit assistance to be able to give myself a head start. I am in a horrible situation such as domestic violence. Me and my children are living in the home and getting constantly harassed at all times. We come home and me and my children are not safe here. We have been in and out of shelters and unfortunately I cant go back to a shelter because my son whom is older than 12 will not be eligible here in Arizona.
But me and my two daughters will be. Recently my son got physically abused and choked almost to death by his dad whom me and my children still reside with. He got sent to jail because his dad lied and my son didn't have a phone to call 911 so my son today is in a juvenile detention center because his dad lied and the cops believed him. My son court day is this Thursday on the 30th and if he is released I fear his dad may attack him again. We are in one bedroom in the home because were not allowed to be in any of the other areas. I am requesting help to get me and my children immediate security deposit assistance to help us get out of this uncomfortable situation. Please help.
TheSmiths

Post by TheSmiths »

I am in need of a security deposit for my home in Arizona. I must move short notice from my home with my 2 daughters.
Needing help with rent. We are behind on rent and need to pay it up by the end of the month or get out and we are having trouble finding a new place and even having trying to come up with the rest of rent.
My fiancé is working but I currently lost my job and have been looking for one but am not having much luck. We are also currently taking care of a 3 year old and I don't know what else to do at this point. If there is any way you could help us or if you could tell me someone who can we would greatly appreciate it.
lakeshia

Post by lakeshia »

Hi, I am trying to find help for my brother. He is 52 and lives in Phoenix Arizona. He is not well and fighting for disability, so that means he can't afford the security deposit right now. He has been living in his trailer on a friend's property and the city is making him move it. He can't work and has no money. He lives on the little bit of food stamps he gets every month.
He doesn't want to walk away from his trailer and be homeless but we don't have the money to move it anywhere. He has a friend with a truck to pull it somewhere...I am unable to help him financial and don't know what to do or who to contact for help. Any information you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.