Disabled son and me

Find how to get help with rent
Sterling S
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disabled son and me

Post by Sterling S »

I'm a single mom with a blind disabled son and two other children as well. We're currently living off his SSI if $710. Our rent is $380 and I'm past due on my electrics bill and have a negative balance in my checking account and have been struggling to make ends meet.
We're honestly in need if financial assistance, mostly with rent, and I keep finding myself at a dead end. Your help would mean the world to us. My son has a rare condition called septo optic dysplasia with optic nerve hypoplasia as well as pdd which is an autism spectrum. I myself am facing medical issues and have raised my son as a single mother for 5 years and have yet to receive and assistance nor do we get child support. Please consider our request.
Troyyer

Re: Disabled son and me

Post by Troyyer »

Hello! I am in need of help for a security deposit and rent assistance. I am a single mom to a 3 year old disabled son. Our current living conditions are detrimental to his health and it is necessary for us to get out. I applied at a local apartment and I was referred to Tri County for help. I am located in New Jersey and I hope to hear from you soon.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

My rent is now 3 months past due! It seems as soon as I come close to having it something else comes up. I have a 4 year old disabled son whom has been bounced around from day care to daycare because of his behavior. So now I have to pay for child care because he was placed on suspension from the lottery funded program! We haven't really had any stability! PLEASE HELP!
Mytopdog

Post by Mytopdog »

Hello, I’m a single mother. I live in San martin California with my daughter and soon to be born disabled son. I am 22 weeks pregnant, at the moment I’m working and doing ok, I’m just worried when the time comes of having my child I wont be able to pay my rent. I don’t get help from anyone.
I’m just worried I would have to get out of where I live while I’m recovering and after my disabled son is born. Is there any help for me? If there is please email me, and thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You have a disabled son and expecting another disabled son from pregnancy? Do you have a partner? Sounds like no. So how do you plan to afford 2 kids on your own, in California? That is not sustainable. Anyhow, find information here on California disability financial assistance programs.
Mytopdog wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:40 am Hello, I’m a single mother. I live in San martin California with my daughter and soon to be born disabled son. I am 22 weeks pregnant, at the moment I’m working and doing ok, I’m just worried when the time comes of having my child I wont be able to pay my rent. I don’t get help from anyone.
I’m just worried I would have to get out of where I live while I’m recovering and after my disabled son is born. Is there any help for me? If there is please email me, and thank you.