Eviction in hours

Find how to get help with rent
MPippin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Eviction in hours

Post by MPippin »

I have never been in this position before and I don't know how to ask for help. I lost my job about 4 months ago and I will be evicted at noon today. I am a single father and my daughter is 16 and she has a 5 month old child, I don't receive any child support on her and we are in need of help fast. I don't know what to do or where to go. My parents will not help me and other families will not either. What do I do where do I go in couple hours before they kick us out??? I never asked anyone to help me like this please contact me.
Lester

Re: Eviction in hours

Post by Lester »

Our family of five is facing possible eviction from our landlord if we cannot pay March's rent. This is a crisis. If anyone can assist us in the right direction to take to avoid this, we would appreciate any help greatly. We can be reached at this email. If no one is available to answer the call, please feel free to leave a voice mail message. Thanks in advance and we look forward to having a reply to our message.
CarlQ

Post by CarlQ »

To Whom It May Concern, I am asking for some help. It seems like ever since storm Sandy things just are so bad. I’m out of a job and it’s up to my husband who works off the books for a few dollars 5 days a week to pay all The bills. I’ve been trying To get a Job but it’s not easy. My Rent is behind and we are pending eviction. We really need a helping hand, we worked hard to get here we don’t want to lose it now. Please if there is anything u can do it would be most appreciated.
MarkDavis

Post by MarkDavis »

My family lives in Sarpy County Nebraska. Our family consists of me, my wife, a 3 year old and our 18 year old daughter. We have been living paycheck to paycheck but I lost my job a few weeks ago. We have been fortunate enough to receive food stamp assistance from the state but I am now behind on rent and facing eviction at the end of the month. I have applied for unemployment but my application has not yet been approved. I fear that it will not be resolved or I will not begin receiving benefits in time to pay my rent. Please provide any information regarding possible assistance. Thank you!
Aguilar

Post by Aguilar »

I currently have eviction notice and owe 1490 in back rent. My 20 year year old niece and her three children ages 4 months., 18 months and 3 years live with me. I have no income and have applied for disability and SSI benefits but no income yet. did owe 1790 but church just paid 300 of back rent. I have shut off notices for gas and electric as well. Need help immediately and have no resources or know where to go to receive help. Any information is appreciated. Thank you.
Bfortune

Post by Bfortune »

I am a retired soldier currently in the Retired Reserve. I'm in a bit of financial trouble after loosing my civilian job with Home Depot on 23 December 2014. I applied for unemployment insurance, but received $180.00 on Monday. The payments I will receive will not help me pay my rent for this month ($800), which was due on 1 May 2015. I have already received a 3 day letter for eviction.
MaxieMooCow

Post by MaxieMooCow »

I have been given an eviction notice and need help paying for rent that I can't afford for September. I wrote a check to pay for rent and the person that was living with me left and stuck me with all the bills and I ended up balancing a check for the rent. I have three kids and paying a lot for child support and medical bills. I need help to cover the cost for this rent and with the eviction notice.
National Jim

Post by National Jim »

I would like to get some information about the programs for rental assistance and eviction prevention. I am currently in the process of applying for SSI disability but I am facing eviction in a matter of about 6 hours and being homeless on or around the 22nd of this month. Can you tell me who to contact for this help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While we are not sure if there is such a thing as emergency eviction help, you can try. It usually takes time for funds to be issued to the tenant for their back rent. There is often a screening process, interview, and other steps that take place. Most non-profits need proof that the client can afford to pay the rent on their own in the future, so locate emergency eviction prevention programs.
Adamakin

Post by Adamakin »

I am reaching out to see if I there is assistance with a pending eviction that will happen in hours and a monthly rent acreage. I was served an eviction on December 13th and the property manager told me I have a week before my belongings are removed. The eviction notice is due to an outstanding balance of approximately $10,000 in rent that has accrued since March 2020.
I moved into my home/apartment in March 2015 as a divorced father and entered into a side agreement with my ex-wife to offset my children’s healthcare and attorney’s fees (that were not provided for in the divorce agreement).  I agreed to pay those costs as payroll reduction and garnishments from my biweekly paycheck.   The cash, garnishments and payroll reduction for attorney fees totaled $1,680. 
I requested that she give me back approximately $450.00 every two weeks of the $1,680 that would allow me to have a place that the kids could visit and was near my new job. After paying her $1,680 biweekly, I was left with $780.00 to live.   
t the time she was earning 60,000 a year and receiving the $1,680 payment.
The offset payment (approximately $450.00) was to assist with paying my rent and living expenses and allow me to afford the apartment. Once the alimony and child support were paid directly to her in March 2020 she mentions no intention of paying for the offset and I would have to figure it out.  I currently work 2 1/2 jobs trying to cover the costs almost 2 years into my lease and my arrearage is approximately 10,000 to stop the eviction that will happen in about 5 hours.
Any assistance would greatly help me reduce the outstanding balance and allow me to potentially stay in my home.