I am a landlord evicting someone

Find how to get help with rent
Ben Tate
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am a landlord evicting someone

Post by Ben Tate » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:20 am

I need to know the state agency that can be contacted to help a newly evicted, somewhat unstable individual find a home. My goal is to provide assistance to someone that I will be evicting due to non-payment. Please provide programs in or near Northwest Michigan along with contact information that can help this person. Unfortunately, eviction is inevitable from my property for this person. Thank you.

Siena
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am a landlord evicting someone

Post by Siena » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:02 pm

I need help for next month's rent. I have a terrible landlord that states if you don't pay on the date you are suppose to he wants you out then. I need help with paying for my state board license and CPR then I can continue from there. Please help my landlord is unreasonable and I'm a senior citizen at the age of 64.
When I get my license I can work part time and pay my rent. It takes three weeks for the state to send your license after testing . I know I will pass I just need the chance and right now I'm struggling. I need to take my state exam . I hope an agency can help. At least I'm trying to survive and not on drugs or alcohol . Just an individual trying to make it. I'm prepared for the exam. Sincerely Yours.